Chapter 19

A/N: I'm sorry! I know that I said that I would up date last night but I'm camping so we were driving and I had service most of the day and when I went to publish this I noticed that I didn't have service anymore and that where we ended up camping didn't have service either so in return for that, I just wrote a couple extra chapters!

Zoe's POV

"Troye?" I said, a worried expression taking over my face.
"Troye, what? What's wrong?" Tyler asked, the same expression on his face.
Tears were streaming down Troye's face.
"Just look!" he yelled, throwing his phone down on the bed and stuffing his face in the pillows.
I picked up his phone and looked at the screen.
"Oh my god, I need to call Alfie."
"What?" Tyler asked, confused.
"Here." I said, handing the phone to Tyler.
His face froze.
I picked up my phone from the nightstand, unlocking it and opening up my contacts, clicking on Alfie's name.
ring
ring
ring
No answer.
I called the hotel room.
"Hello? Little one?" Alfie said in his scratchy morning voice.
"You need to take down your snapchat story." I said quickly "Goodmorning by the way."
"Um, okay, what's going on?"
"Just- do you have your phone on?"
"No it died last night."
"Okay, well check twitter and take down your snapchat story as soon as possible."
"Can't you just tell me what's going?"
"Oh ya, sure. So last night while you and Joe were snapchatting, Troye and Connor were in the background and they kissed and it ended up in both of your snapchat stories and now it's all over twitter." I said as quickly as I could.
"Oh... I'll take it down as soon as my phone turns on."
"Okay, I have to go because I have to call Joe."
"I love you, little one."
"I love you too, Alfie."

A/N: Congratulations to @gerardmywaydowntown and @morganllama18 for figuring it out! 😊