Chapter 6

Connor's POV

I woke up to the beeping of my phone, signifying I had a message. It was from Tyler: "Where are y'all? The people at the VidCon both said that y'all haven't checked in yet but Zoe said that she saw you two already?"
"Troyeeee. Wakey wakey sleepy head." I cooed into Troye's ear.
"Shut up." Troye replied.
"Troye Sivan Mellet, if you don't get up right now I swear, it's almost time to meet everyone for dinner, we've been here for 10 hours, and we still haven't checked in for VidCon."
"Connor" he groaned "stop worrying so much.
I the flipped him off whilst giving him a death glare. He grabbed my hand and took my finger in his mouth, sucking it gently and twirling his tongue around it.
"You know" Troye said, climbing on top of me "we don't HAVE to go to dinner, we could just stay here..."
"No, Troye, I already told Zoe that we'd meet her and everyone else for dinner."
"But Connor!" Troye groaned, straddling my lap and leaning forward to suck on my neck, leaving a trail of small lovebites. He started to grind his hips into me, causing me to moan slightly.
"Troye." I said, but it came out as more of a whisper.
"Troye, no." I said more clearly this time.
"Ughh, fine." Troye said, climbing off of my lap and walking to the door, quickly checking and fixing his hair in the mirror "Are you coming?"
"Stop staring, it's rude." he said.
"O-Oh yeah, sorry." I replied nervously.
"So are you coming or what?" he said impatiently.
"Coming." I said getting up and fixing my hair in the mirror before walking out the door.

Troye's POV

As we walked out the elevator doors we were greeted with the familiar faces of all our friends.
"Hello!" Marcus said, walking over to us "are you ready for dinner?"
"Yeah, but we have to check in for VidCon first." Connor said.
"Check in? What have you two been doing this whole time?" Joe said.
"We took a nap." I said "I mean, naps... in.. separate beds!"
I turned my head just in time to see Zoe and Tyler wink at me simultaneously and I rolled my eyes at them.
After we checked in, we decided that we'd all just go to the restaurant in the hotel since we were all pretty tired. They sat us at this long booth with all the tables pushed together so that they could fit us all at one table. Connor and I landed up sitting next to each other in the middle on the booth side of the table. I noticed the long table cloths hiding the underneath of the table from vision and got an idea, and once Connor started having a conversation that plan would be put into motion.
"So Connor" Alfie said suddenly and much to my desire "how was the drive from the house?"
"Oh it was great!" Connor replied enthusiastically and I put my hand on his upper thigh. A confused expression flashed over his face but it quickly went away.
"Is the rest of O2L already here?" Alfie asked.
"Oh yeah" Connor said "they got here yesterday." I slid my hand further down towards his crotch. He glanced at me, his eyebrows furrowed.
"Connor, do you know where you're going to live when you move out of the house?" Zoe asked.
"Not yet but I'm looking." Connor said. I palmed him. A shocked expression took over his face.
"Are you okay?" Caspar asked.
"Oh I'm fine, I just thought that I was about to sneeze but then didn't." he lied. I undid the button and zipper to his jeans and at this point he looked more pleased than shocked or frustrated.
"Are you doing any panels this year?" Joe asked.
"No, I'm not doing any." Connor said. I palmed him with only the thin fabric of his boxers between my hand and his growing length. I left my hand there for about a minute before removing it, redoing the button and zipper on his jeans and going back to eating and talking to my friends like normal. This did not leave Connor very happy with me.
When dinner ended, everyone stayed downstairs in the lobby talking for a bit but Connor said that he was really tired so we went upstairs. When the elevator arrived, I got in first and Connor quickly got in behind me, making sure there was no one bend him, clicking the "door closed" button and pinning me up against the wall.
"Never. Do that. To me. Again." he said before crashing his lips against mine.
He smiled into the kiss, grinding his hips into me before stopping our kiss to suck on my neck, leaving a little trail of lovebites as I had done earlier. When the elevator binged that we were on our floor, Connor dragged me to our room unlocked it and stepped inside, slamming the door shut behind us. He pinned me against the wall and continued to kiss me. He then walked us over to the bed and threw me onto it, straddling me, without breaking our kiss. Connor stuck his tongue inside my mouth while unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans, pulling them off of me. He put one of his hands in my boxers, palming me, causing me to moan loudly. I undid his jeans and pulled them off of him before we both took of our shirts. I flipped us around so that Connor's back was on the bed but his feet were on the ground. I kneeled on the floor and played with the hem of his boxers before looking up at him.
"Is this okay?" I asked timidly "I've never done this before."
"Neither have I" he said "which is what makes this so perfect."
I pulled down Connor's boxers taking his length in one hand while grabbing his hand with the other. I licked the tip before putting his whole length in my mouth, causing him to moan loudly. I then began to bob my head up and down causing him to moan even louder and I could tell that he was about to come, but I didn't want that yet, so I stop and he whimpered in reply. I leaned over Connor and he smiled at me.
"Can I?" I asked.
"Yaaaas." he said and I giggled.
I quickly went to my suitcase and took out a condom and lube. I rubbed the lube around Connor's hole before taking off my boxers and attempting to put on the condom, but it wouldn't go on.
"I'll put it on." Connor said grinning at me.
I kneeled next to Connor on the bed and handed him the condom and he slid it on my length.
"There." he said, smiling cutely.
I leaned over and began to kiss him passionately, hoping that it would distract us both. I straddled him and began to move into him while continuing to kiss him with all the passion I had until my length was completely inside of him.
"Tell me when you're okay." I whispered into his neck.
"I'm okay." he said.
I started moving back and forth inside of him. At first it hurt and we were both wincing at the pain but once we got used to it, it was pure euphoria. I ran my hands up Connor's chest, trailing kisses from his belly button to his chin as he ran his hands down my back before grabbing my waist.
"Troye." he moaned loudly.
"I love you Connor." I moaned.
"I love you Troye." he moaned in reply.
"God!" he yelled.
I started moving faster.
"Connor!" I yelled.
Wanting more friction, Connor started bucking his hips up into me, causing me to hit a bundle of nerves and Connor to scream loudly. I started moving faster and Connor groaned into my neck.
"OMIGOD!" I yelled and we both screamed each others names as we simultaneously came.
I collapsed on top of Connor and giggled into his chest.
"Well that was fun." Connor said goofily, causing us both to laugh loudly.
"I love you so much." I said.
Connor grabbed me by my hips and pulled me into him closely, pressing our foreheads together.
"I love you more." he said before kissing me on the nose.
I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck, letting our bodies intertwine and we both drifted off to sleep.

A/N: So that was awkward to write but I felt like it needed to be done so there it is. If this is completely cheesy, I apologize. Thanks for reading!