Chapter 15

Troye's POV

Connor and I started kissing causing me to forget about the show and all of the rest of the world completely. He flipped us over and started grinding into me and kissing my neck, causing me to moan loudly, and was just about to slide off my shirt when my phone went off, telling me that I had a text.
It was from Tyler.
"Could y'all be any louder?"
My face turned bright red and I buried my head in the pillows.
"What?" Connor asked.
I just shoved my phone in his face.
"Oh... Maybe we should just go downstairs and get some lunch before our meetups?"
"That might be a good idea." I replied awkwardly.
Connor and I hopped off the bed and linked hands, intertwining our fingers and left the hotel room.

Connor's POV

Lunch went by quickly, with Troye and I making up funny little stories about the people around us, and the meetups did too and before I knew it we were getting ready for the end of VidCon party.
"I think that Zoe said that her and all the brits plus Tyler were just gonna go to the party for a couple of minutes and then go to this club that Tyler won't stop talking about, sound good to you?" I asked Troye.
"Perfect, I just need to finish fixing my hair."
"Oh. My. God, Troye. Your hair. Looks. Fine."
Troye shot me the biggest death glare ever before grabbing my waist and bringing me into him, about to kiss me before whispering on my lips: "Oh, sorry, I just have to fix this one last spot." and going back to doing his hair.
"I hate you." I grumbled.
"Aw I love you too, babe."
When we showed up to Zoe and Alfie's room, where everyone was meeting, everyone was as loud as ever.
"What's going on?" Troye whispered to Alfie.
"I'm not quite sure. I think that a third of them are excited about going to the club, a third of them are arguing about how we're gonna get there, and a third of them are complaining about the lack of wifi in the hotel?"
"So the usual?"
"Ya pretty much."
I wrapped my arms around Troye's waist and kissed him on the cheek before putting my hands up to his hair to mess it up.
"Don't you even dare." he said and kissed me gently on the lips, causing everyone to coo at us.
"I will kill you guys." Troye said facing them.
"Sure you will." Caspar teases.
This caused Troye to give them the death glare.
Everyone shut up after that.

A/N: Hey everyone! Sorry that these last two chapters have just been filler chapters but I'm trying to lead up to something else. Thank you!