Chapter 9

Connor's POV

We sat in the hotel cafe after Troye's rehearsal, eating lunch.
"Hey Troye?"
"Ya?"
"After your Q and A with Tyler I'm gonna go back up to the room so just meet me there." I said "Okay?"
"Okay"
I had planned a surprise for Troye celebrating his EP and needed to get everything ready before he got upstairs and I figured that he wouldn't come straight upstairs right after the show, so that would give me some time.

Troye's POV

As Connor and I stood backstage waiting for my time to go onstage I was completely zoned out, until I heard Hannah say "Troye Boy" and Tyler start to talk about me, the audience screaming. I looked up and saw the lights in the auditorium go dark and my face show up on the screen, Connor squeezed my hand and I glanced over at him and smiled nervously. My video started.
"Hello everyone my name is Troye Sivan" I said on the screen "and I have some explaining to do."
After that I zoned out again until Hannah and Tyler both yelled "Troye Sivan!" and I walked out onto the stage filming the audience with my little red camera.

Connor's POV

I stood there watching the show and admiring Troye until I realized that it was almost over and I needed to get upstairs to get everything ready. I rushed upstairs and when I got to the door of our room and walked in, everything was perfect: there was champagne and strawberries on the table and there were rose petals scattered around the floor.
I didn't realize that everything would already be ready when I got up here, so I had some time to kill. I walked over to the bed, plopping down on it, and grabbed my laptop opening it. I reluctantly opened my video editor to see my face staring back at me. I started editing. It was all fine until I heard myself say "this is my last video on the O2L channel" and that's when I started sobbing.
"Everyone's gonna hate me. They're all gonna hate me." I thought.
I ran to the bathroom searching for my razor. When I found it I took it apart, holding one of the small blades between my fingers, and began to slash at my wrist, when I heard the hotel room door open.
"Connor?" I heard Troye say and I froze.

Troye's POV

"Connor?" I said when I opened the door.
There was champagne and strawberries on the table and rose petals were scattered on the floor.
"OMIGOD, Connor this is beautiful!" I said "Where are you?"
I walked further into the room and saw Connor's laptop sitting open on the bed with his video pulled up. I heard a gasp come from behind me and I spun around and saw Connor through the bathroom door, sitting on the floor, his eyes wide staring at me, one arm stretched out with blood trickling from his forearm and his other hand holding a small razor blade.
"Connor don't!" I yelled, running to him and taking the blade from his hand.
I grabbed a washcloth and wetted it, wrapping it around his arm. I grabbed him and brought his body in close to mine.
"But everyone's gonna hate me Troye!" Connor said crying into my shoulder.
"No one's going to hate you, Connor, they all love you" I said, rubbing his back "and even if they do, I'll always be here for you, and I'll always love you."

A/N: I'm sorry if anything in this chapter is wrong, or if it's just overly cheesy but ya... Thanks for reading! This feels really awkward and I don't know why so Bye!!! 👋👋👋