Chapter 12

Troye's POV

The next day flew by quickly with Connor and I both having our own meetups and meetings to go to and before we knew it it was dinner time.
"Do you want to go out for dinner or do you want to stay here?" Connor yelled at me from the bathroom.
"Let's go out." I decided.
Connor walked out of the bathroom with his hair wet and just a towel wrapped around his hips, the adorable mole on his stomach showing.
"Or we could just stay here..." I said, biting my lip.
I closed the distance between Connor and I and wrapped my arms around his waist. I started kissing his neck and worked my way up to his jaw and then to his mouth but he pulled away.
"I would love to Troye, but I don't want to start something that we can't finish."
I sat down on the bed, glaring at him, and pouted like a two-year-old.
"We should probably go out." Connor said "We have that VidCon guest party later and people might find it suspicious if we don't show up because we accidentally fell asleep, which is what will happen if we stay here."
"Fine." I hughed

Connor's POV

We showed up to the party a little late due to the lack of speed of the restaurant we went to, but that was fine because by the time we got there most everyone was already drunk and it was pretty amusing.
"Trooooooye." I heard Tyler say from behind us.
"Hey Tilly." Troye chuckled.
"Let's go dance. I wanna dance. We should dance." Tyler said, stumbling a little bit.
I watched as Tyler dragged Troye onto the dance floor with Hannah, Grace, and Mamrie and went to go find a drink.
A few drinks later I was as, if not more drunk than everyone else. The loud music pounded in my ears, disorienting me, and I couldn't find Troye anywhere. I suddenly felt someone's hand run up my back and around my waist.
"Hey Connor." I heard someone say, not knowing who it was at first. Then I realized: it was that bitchy girl from the front desk, what was she doing here.
I tried to scream for her to get away from me as she pressed her body against mine, I tried to push her off of me, but I was too discombobulated.
"Let's get out of here." she whispered into my ear.
My eyes scanned the room for someone, anyone, to help me, but no one seemed to notice. As she pressed her lips against my neck, my eyes locked with Troye's, growing wide, and everything went black.

A/N: Sorry that I haven't been updating as regularly anymore! I'm gonna try to start updating more often. Also, my friend and I started a Tronnler (Troye, Connor, and Tyler) Network on tumblr and if you want to join all of the info is in my most recent post on my tumblr: @anabundanceoftroylers . Thanks for reading!