Chapter 21

Connor's POV

"Connor I need to talk to you!" I heard Troye's familiar Australian accent say.
"Go away Troye!" I yelled back.
"Please! Just let me explain!" I could hear the tears caught in his throat.
"No Troye! And now everyone knows about us! But they know about us once we're already over!"
"Connor please!"
"Just go away!" I said, tears streaming down my face "I don't ever want to talk to you!"
The last thing I heard from outside the door were Troye's sobs. I fell onto the bed and covered my head with pillows so I couldn't hear anything anymore.

Troye's POV

Screaming, all I heard was screaming.
Someone screaming my name.
Connor screaming my name.

Connor's POV

I was woken up by someone screaming my name outside my door. I quickly checked the time: 2:03 AM. I ran to the door and opened it. Troye was on the ground, on his side, crumpled into a little ball and shaking. He looked like he was having a panic attack in his sleep.
"CONNOR!" he screamed again.
I called both Zoe and Tyler but neither of them answered. I didn't know what to do! Last time he had a panic attack with me, Zoe helped me, but I don't know how to get him to stop having a panic attack, especially while he's sleeping.
I picked him up and carried him into our room. I sat down on the bed, putting him in my lap, and cradled him in my arms. He was still shaking.
"Shh Troye it's okay, you're okay, I'm here." I kept on whispering.
He kept on shaking.
I finally just pressed my lips against his cheek. This caused his eyes to shoot open and start to dart around the room. I gently put him down on the bed and ran to the bathroom to get a wet washcloth and went back to the bed, putting him back in my lap, and put the washcloth on his forehead. I rubbed his back and his eyes kept darting around the room until they finally locked with mine. He started to cry loudly.
"I promise it wasn't me!" he sobbed "He came up and kissed me! I would never do that to you! I'm in love with you!"
He's in love with me?
Troye continued to sob and rested his head on my chest.
I held him in tighter to me and rocked him back and forth.
"Shh Troye it's ok." I said.
"No it's not!" he cried.
I stopped rocking him and cupped his face in my hand, brushing away his tears with my thumb.
"I'm in love with you, Troye Sivan."
He stopped crying and just stared into my eyes, a smile growing on his face.
I leaned in and kissed him.
"I missed you." he whispered.
"I missed you more."

A/N: Hey guys! Again, sorry about my lack of service and wifi and not updating but I have service now so more updates soon! (unless I lose service again 😒). Also, thank you to my friend Zoe for continuously annoying me about updating 😶 Thank you all so much for reading! Love you, bye!