Chapter 20

Zoe's POV

"I called Alfie and Joe." I said as I walked back over to Troye and Tyler.
"Shh I think he fell back asleep." Tyler yell-whispered.
"Okay let's just let him sleep."

Troye's POV

When I woke up, my eyes stung from crying. I sat up and saw Zoe, Alfie, and Tyler all sitting on the couch across the room.
"Hey sleepy head!" Tyler said.
"How are you?" Alfie asked.
I just glared at the space in front of me.
"What time is it?" I finally said.
"It's 6:27!" Zoe exclaimed.
"Can we just go get food?"
"Sure!"
I got off of the bed, stretching and cracking my muscles, and walked to the door. Before opening it I looked in the mirror beside it.
I looked like crap.
"You know what, world? I don't give any of the fucks!" I said throwing open the door, Zoe, Alfie, and Tyler trailing behind me.
When we got to the café in the lobby, it was mostly filled with other YouTubers. They all smiled when we walked in and looked as if they were about to get up to greet us but then looked at me and decided against it.
We all walked to the counter and ordered then sat down at a booth in the corner.
"I need to talk to Connor." I declared before anyone could say anything else.
"I don't think-" Tyler began.
"No!" I cut him off "I need to talk to him. He's going through pretty much the same thing as I am, but he doesn't have you guys, he's all alone."
After that Zoe changed the subject and once I finished eating I left to go to me and Connor's room.

Connor's POV

I was staring blankly at the ceiling above my bed when I heard a knock at the door.
"Connor, I need to talk to you!" I heard Troye's familiar Australian accent say.