Epilogue

"Jane did you-" 

  I interrupted Jennifer who was currently stressing about her wedding cake and other foods that I prepared for her wedding. 

  "Everything is done and complete Jennifer." I spoke with a smile as I knew she was nervous. 

  I mean who wouldn't be nervous on their wedding day. I know I would probably be in a worse state than her. 

   Jennifer sighed and I hugged her to help reassure her. 

  "Thank you for helping with everything, Jane." Jennifer smiled as I pulled away, fixing her veil. 

  "Anytime." I said as I soon saw a familiar blonde enter the room. 

  "Jennifer it's time to begin." Russell spoke as I took his arm in mine. 

  Today was finally the day both Jennifer and Evan had been looking forward to as they would settle down and officially claim the other for the rest of their life. 

   Jennifer allowed me the honor of preparing her cake and all the dishes that would be served at her venue during the party after the ceremony. Of course, Austin helped me with the preparations as he too was invited to attend the wedding. 

   Russell and I were to walk down the aisle and stand to the side of Evan and Jennifer as they both wanted each of us there beside them. 

  After all, the four of us grew closer after Russell and I graduated from high school. Not to mention Jennifer and Evan had to postpone their wedding due to job offers they both received as well as a family emergency that Jennifer had to attend regarding her grandparents. 

  It was through these past two years that the two of them grew closer as they dealt with all these obstacles. Russell and I were there supporting them every step of the way as we too could understand their problems as we dealt with our own these two years as well.

     It'll soon be three and a half years since Russell and I started dating. It's crazy how much the two of us have been through since those days. 

The music started playing and soon after Russell and I began walking down the aisle. 

  I couldn't help but smile as I felt a tingly sensation spread itself throughout my body. 

   "Just think that maybe next time it'll be you wearing that white dress." Russell whispered causing my cheeks to fill with warmth. 

  We soon passed his parents and then went to our designated places on either side of the altar. 

  I couldn't believe Russell said such a thing... I mean it would be nice to have him as my husband but that's only if the universe would allow for such to happen. 

 Soon enough everyone caught sight of how beautiful the bride looked. Jennifer seemed just as gracious as an angel as she walked down the aisle with her father. 

  I saw a tear or two escape from Evan's eyes as he watched his bride to be walked towards him. 

  The ceremony was rather emotional as I knew the two were anxiously awaiting this moment as so many things had come between this time in the past. To see that their day finally came provides me so much happiness. 

   The actual wedding went by so fast that I didn't have time to be nervous for the two hundred individuals that would soon be devouring all the dishes I made the past day with Austin. 

   There was at least a dozen of high-status individuals here, putting all the more pressure towards the meals. 

   "Stop overthinking." Russell spoke to me as we sat down at the table we were assigned to sit at.