Show me?

• Dedicated to Yamna Paradis

Unsure, I kept my the soles of my shoes firmly planted to the ground. He seemed like someone nice, but that didn't mean that I could trust him. He could be trying to trick me back into that house, so that Bella could have another round with me; he seemed to find the whole thing hilarious, maybe he wanted to see it for himself.

Jacob turned back to look if I was going to follow. A frown came onto his features, and he tapped his foot impatiently.

When I made no attempt, he ran back to my spot, uprooted me from the ground, and carried me off to the house, bridal-style. No matter how many times I struggled and figgited, his iron grip never ceased. I decided not to waste my energy, and lay limp in his arms, ready to bolt as soon as I was set down. Jacob walked backwards into the door, opening it. Then slowly put me back on the ground, holding my shoulders so I could not escape.

"Let me go, you douche! C'mon you know they'll rip my head off with their bare hands, before I can utter a single silable!" I shouted at him, not caring if the Cullens could hear me.

"Literally." At my confused expression, Jacob laughed."If they don't tell you, soon enough, I will. So just be patient, and ready to scream! " He said, voice volume raising with every word. At the word of 'scream!' he shook me.

Slowly he circled me, putting a hand firmly behind my back. And glided me towards a seat, the one where I had sat before. I kept my head down the entire time, not wanting to look into Bella or his eyes. Jacob's presence beside me, reasured me. Even though I barely knew this guy, I knew that if I did something wrong, he would help me out.

I looked up at the sound of light footfalls on the stairs. A young girl amerged from the hall. She looked barely any older than me. With red-brown hair that curled round her sweet little face, and Bella's old warm brown eyes.When she saw me, her face lit up, a grin slowly spreading across her face. Very quickly, she ran towards me, her small arms encircling my waist, chin pressing into the curve of my neck. I let out a small oh!, and slowly placed my arms around her fragile body. She was so small. I just wanted to bundle her up and carry her home. When she let go, carefully she lifted her palm towards my forehead. A few inches away, Jacob siezed her wrist, and shook his head. A small moan escaped her lips, as she stared at him in defeat. Confused by there personal encounter, I looked towards Bella. Her face showed no emotion.

"I'm really sorry, Bella. I'm just a wreck, with my mum and all. I was so upset when you stopped writing, I just felt so betrayed. And somehow I convinced myself that Edward was to blame. I hope you'll forgive me....both of you. And then I got angry, and I just fled. Jacob stopped me, and litterally carried me in here to apologise. And right now I'm really confused. Jacob asked if you'd hurt me, bit me, even. And he indicated that you had something to tell me, but I'm not going to pry." I babbled out the whole speech, took a deep breath, and faced my cousin.

"I understand you have been through alot. But that didn't give you the right to scream and shout at me. I stopped writing because it was my first love, and then I was so wound up in everything I forgot about anything that wasn't in Forks or La Push. And I suppose we do have something to talk about, but I think it will be easier if we show you."

"Show me?" I gasped. "Now you're just as crazy as-...nevermind."

"Bella, are you sure? Think of the Volturi. What do you think they will do if they find out someone else knows, at our hands? What will happen to Renesmee?" Edward questioned Bella.

"Whoa, whoa whoa. Wait a minute. I'm guessing this is Renesmee, but who is she? And why did she hug me?" Or why did she try to slap me in the forehead? I asked, smiling at Renesmee the whole time.

"Renesmee is mine and Edward's daughter. And before you ask, she is less than one year old. Even though she looks about six."

"Your daughter? But how is that possible?" I gasp.

"She will show you. She wasn't trying to slap you in the head. Just trying to show you." Edward answered, chuckling.

"How did you...why did you?" I stammered.

"I read your mind. Just like Renesmee is going to show you her's." Edward said, whilst Bella, Renesmee, Alice and Jacob smiled reasuringly. I looked round at all of them. It was too much to take in. I tried to stand, but wobbled daziliy. My vision clouded, before I fell to the floor.