Pennsylvania

"I'm not going." I said to Sabrina, who currently had a little pout on her face.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because you should spend Christmas with your family." I explained. "Not to mention last time I went with you."

"What? Shannon?" She asked.

"Yeah, and I don't want you to get in trouble again because of a fight."

"Listen, Y/N. I promise that this time it'll be fine. I'll make sure that we don't go near her. Plus I'm better so I don't think that you should be worried about my anger."

"I'm still not going, Bri. I'm sorry, but I really don't want to go."

She sighed, but reluctantly said, "Okay, it's fine. I'll see you on New Year's then. Bye." She placed a soft kiss on my lips and left.

I sighed and turned to lay on my side and went to sleep. I woke up with both of my huskies sleeping peacefully beside me.

I sat up and went for a walk outside after I put on my Singular Act 1 hoodie, my white jeans, and my white Converse. 

I called a old friend of mine once I got back to my house.

"Hey Sasha. Are you still in California? Can you and the girls meet me at the mall to hang out? Great, see you there." I hanged up and drove over to see my 5 friends.

...

Sabrina's POV

"Sabrina! Sarah!" Carla screamed and hugged both of us.

"Hi!" We greeted, hugging our older sister back then pulling away.

"Y/N's not with you?" She asked and I shook my head.

"No. She didn't want to come with us."

"Oh... Well that's okay! Go put you're things up then come back down stairs. Mom's making cookies." Sarah and I raced up the stairs. We are sharing a room, just like we did before we moved to California.

We quickly unpacked our stuff and ran back down the stairs and into the kitchen. It had a strong scent of chocolate chip cookies and also gingerbread.

"Girls!" My mom greeted.

"Hi Mum!" I greeted.

"Hi Mom!" Sarah waved. "Where's dad?"

"In the back, chopping some wood for the fireplace." She said and took some cookies out the oven and put more in the oven.

And of course, me bring the person I am, I took a couple cookies and walked away so they didn't notice. "Sabrina!" I heard Carla yell and I giggled.

I tried to call my girlfriend, but she didn't pick up. "Weird." I said when it went straight to her voicemail.

"Hey Sabrina." I heard someone's voice and turned around to see my sister, Shannon.

"Hey." I said.

"Can we talk?" She asked and I nodded.

"Sure." I said and handed her a cookie.

"Did Mom give you this?" She questioned, knowing that mom didn't usually let us get cookies until she finished baking them.

"No." I laughed. "Don't snitch. Besides, you're holding a piece of evidence."

"Well, I wanted to apologize about what happened when you and Y/N was visiting. While I don't personally agree with your preferences, I will not disrespect you guys' relationship. You're my little sister and I love you." She said. "So, are we okay?"