Homophobic Sister

Sabrina's POV

I woke up in my bed alone. I looked around but didn't see any sign of my beautiful girlfriend. "Y/N?" I called out but got no answer. I went downstairs to see if she was there, but I only saw my mom making lunch.

"Mom, have you seen Y/N?" She shook her head no. "Sorry honey. I haven't seen her since she left." Left?

"Left where?" I asked.

"She went into the woods a hour ago."

I nodded. "Okay. Thanks."

"No problem Bee." She said and I put on my shoes and a jacket and went outside. I went searching through the woods, but still I saw no sign of her.

I was about to leave but I felt something drip on my head. "What the heck?" I said, wiping it off my head. I looked up and saw Y/N sitting on a tree branch, crying.

"Y/N..." I said to her and she looked down at me. "Hey Sabrina. Did you sleep well?" She said, leaning on the tree.

"Yeah except you weren't there when I woke up. Why'd you come into the woods and why are you crying?" I asked, concerned.

"I-i just needed to be alone for awhile."

"Why?" I asked.

She wiped off the tears on her face. "Just needed to think about some things and I needed to calm down."

Why would she need to calm down?

"What happened, Bearbear?" She climbed down the tree and fixed her pants. "Nothing that's important. Don't worry about it." She smiled but I could tell it was fake.

"Y/N, if it wasn't important then why were you crying?" I asked, grabbing onto her hand.

She shook her head. "Sabrina... can you please just stop asking?" She asked quietly.

I sighed. "Okay. I'm sorry."

"It's fine." She said.

"Do you want to go back to your house now?" She asked.

"Sure." I let go of her hand I gently put my hands on each side of her face. "I love you so fucking much." I whispered and I saw her starting to blush.

"I love you too, Bri." She said and I connected our lips. She kissed back and put her hands on both sides of my waist. She pulled away after a couple moments.

"Girls?" My dad called out. We started walking over there, but Y/N was walking kind of weird.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she nodded. We started walking again but I noticed that she was limping.

"Did you hurt your ankle?" I asked and she shrugged. "I think I might have bruised or twisted it." I picked her up and carried her bridal style to my house.

"She's still here?" Shannon asked when we walked in through the back door.

"Yeah." I said confused. She glared at the girl in my arms before walking away. "What was that about?" I asked Y/N, laying her down on the couch.

She shrugged and looked at me. "Nothing important."

I saw that my parents weren't here anymore, so I guess that they went to the store or something.

"Do you ever regret being with me?" She asked quietly, like I wasn't meant to hear it.

"No. I've never regret being with you. Why do you ask?" She started playing with her promise ring.

"Why not? You could have anyone you want. Why are you with me?" She asked.

"Because you are spectacular and there is nobody else I want. You are so gorgeous and beautiful inside and out." I said, sitting down next to her and putting my arm around her shoulder.