Gone Rouge

(Skip 2 months)

Warning sign 📢

"Remember that girl who was once at the top?" The brunette boy asked.

"Yeah. Y/F/N Y/L/N had the most successful tour and her first album went on to number 1! I wonder what she has been up to." Michelle said.

"That's what everyone has been wondering. The newly 19 year old singer has went rouge, but oh wait that's not it. She is taking a break from music?!" Tony said in shock.

"That's right. After her last show in Toronto, she has announced that she was taking a break from music. Here's a clip from her last show."

They showed the clip from my most recent show. "Thank you for being me for such a long time. I love you guys so much. Sadly, after a long thought, I have decided to take a break from music." There was a series of gasps and boos. "I don't know if it's a break or a final decision, but as of right now I will not be performing. Bye guys." She ran off stage.

"Right now, all we can do is hope that she's doing okay. We're Michelle and Tony and this has been Teen Vogue. Stayed tuned to see what all the other artists are saying about this."

They're right. At the moment I just can't get myself to sing or perform. It was like someone ripped it away from me. I can't even paint or write. All my inspiration is just... gone.

My phone started ringing for like the 20th time today, but I ignored it. I put my phone on do not disturb. I decided to go wonder around the city for awhile.

The only place that i didn't go by was the beach. The mall was a very close call because that's where Jake and Corey were. Rowan and Becca were at Starbucks. The only person who I didn't see was Sabrina, and I kind of didn't want to.

There was someone knocking on the door, but I didn't answer it. I just went upstairs to my room. There was someone tapping on the window though. "Why can't they just take a hint?" I asked myself.

"It's Jake. Can you open the window?" He asked and I sighed and let him in.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"We're all worried about you. You haven't spoken to any of us in months."

"So?"

"So, are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine. Can you guys leave me alone now?" I asked, sitting down on my bed.

"Does this have to do with Sabrina and her girlfriend Joey?"

"No. She can date whoever the fuck she wants. I don't care at this point." At least, I wish I didn't care.

"Are you high?" Jake asked, looking at my eyes.

I shook my head. "No." 

"Are you drunk?" He asked.

"Probably."

He looked around the room and noticed the few alcohol bottles around my room. He looked back at me with a saddened expression. "Bear-"

"Please don't call me that." I cut his sentence off.

"Bearbear?" He asked.

"Not that either."

"Well then what do you prefer to be called?" He asked.

"Nothing. Don't call me anything. Just forget about me." I said, grabbing one of the bottles that wasn't empty. He snatched it out of my hand.

"Really? You wouldn't let me smoke and now you won't let me drink." I rolled my eyes in annoyance.