What's Wrong?

(Time Skip 2 months)

Y/N's POV

I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I asked groggily, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Please tell me that Sabrina's with you." I heard Sarah's worried voice.

"No. Why? What's wrong?"

"I was talking to Sabrina yesterday and she said something. She left and hasn't come back yet. I haven't heard anything from her and I'm really worried." She said quickly and hung up.

This isn't like Sabrina at all. I checked my phone and didn't see any messages from her. I went to our group chat to see if they knew anything.

Y/n: Guys? Have any of you seen Sabrina?

CortheBore: Not since yesterday.

Jakey: No. Why?

Y/N: Sarah called me and said that she never came home yesterday. Now both of us are worried.

Rowboat⛵ Don't worry. She's with me. She spent the night at my house.

Becca: She was crying and having a mental breakdown outside, so Rowan brought her in. She's still sleeping.

Y/N: What happened last night?

Rowboat⛵: I don't know. She wouldn't tell us.

Y/N: Ok. I'm coming over there right now.

Jakey: Me too.

CortheBore: Me three.

Rowan: Okay. I'll see you guys soon.

I called Sarah back and she answered immediately. "Sarah. She's with Rowan right now. She spent the night over there." I explained to Sarah.

She let out a sigh of relief.

"Is she okay?" She asked.

"She's sleeping right now, but according to Becca she was crying and having a mental breakdown. What happened last night?" I wanted to know why she left in the first place.

"She was venting to me about some things and I guess she thought that she was bothering me so she left." I was confused, but I got the feeling that she couldn't answer any of the questions that I was about to ask. There's something that she isn't telling me, but I know from experience that she won't tell me.

"Alright. I need to go but I'll keep you updated." I hung up after we said bye. I grabbed my keys after I put on some clothes and drove to Rowan's house. Everyone was there before I was, waiting outside of Rowan's bedroom door.

"Why are you guys outside?" I asked.

"She doesn't want anyone in there with her. The door is locked so I can't get in." Rowan explained.

"Let me try." They moved out of the way and I knocked on the door.

"Brina?" I asked softly.

"Go away!" She shouted through the door. We're lucky that Rowan's family isn't home.

"It's me Y/N. Can you please let me in?" I asked.

"No because whatever you're going to say what fix it." She sniffled.

"Fix what? What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm not telling you." She said sternly.

"I thought you said that relationships can't have secrets."