Can't Forget About School and Work

He dropped me off at Sabrina's house. When I opened the door, I was tackled in a hug by Sabrina. "I missed you, too." I hugged her back.

She pulled back with a big smile on her face. "Come in." She said and I walked inside. She closed and locked the door behind me.

"Where's Sarah?" I asked, not seeing a sign of her sister being there.

"She went over to her boyfriend's house and she's spending the night there. We have the whole house to ourself." She said, and pulled me into her room.

Once we were inside, she quickly pinned me against the door. She instantly crashed our lips together and I instantly kissed back. She pushed me onto her bed without breaking the kiss and her hands traveled under my shirt. She broke the kiss and moved her head up to my ear.

"Baby, I need you," She whispered in my ear before biting it lightly. "badly." She started leaving open mouth kisses along my neck. She stopped at this special spot and started sucking harshly. I'm pretty sure that that's going to leave a rather dark hickey, but I don't think she really cares. I know that I don't care.

"But don't you want t-to here what C-Corey and I d-did today?" I asked, flustered.

She stopped and sat up. "No." Her eyes were a very dark blue. "What I want is to do something with you. That is, if you're okay with it." Her tone on the last sentence was caring.

I nodded my head. "Yes."

"Do you remember our safe word?" We made a safe word before I had left. It was for when things got to intimate or when we don't want to continue. I don't think that we really ever used the safe word. It was just there just in case.

"Yes." And so it began.

...

"Wow, Sabrina. Remind to never leave you sexually frustrated again." I joked, trying to catch my breath. She giggled and started playing with my hair.

I remembered what I did today. I can't believe that Corey is going to propose to Jake. I'm so happy for them.

"What did you do today?" I asked. She hesitated before answering my question. "Well I spent some time with Jake. We went to the mall and then Disneyland."

"We went there too." I said.

"You know it was so weird, because some people said that they saw Corey and his girlfriend." She had a amused but confused expression on her face. "Do you care to explain that to me?" She looked at me with curious eyes.

"Well some fans kept surrounding us and I guess they thought we were a couple. We explained to them that we were just friends and that we were both gay. They probably didn't believe us."

"Were you okay? I know that you aren't comfortable when you're surrounded by people sometimes." She said.

"I was okay the first couple of times. We eventually had to leave though, because I almost had a panic attack the last time they crowded around us." She made an apologetic look. "I'm sorry honey."

"It's fine. I got over it anyway." I changed the subject. "I looked at your Instagram page."

"Yeah?" She questioned.

"While I haven't heard the full song yet, I'm in love with it." She kissed my nose softly.

"Thank you."

"And I saw one particular post that was intriguing." I showed her a video of her dancing at one of her concerts. "Why don't you dance like that with me?" I asked playfully and I could see a light blush rise to her cheeks.

"Maybe later." She said. "For right now, let's just go to sleep." She said, wrapping her arms around me.

"Okay. Good night, mi amor. Te amo." I said, giving her a kiss.

"Goodnight. I love you too." She said.

...

"I refuse to go in her room and wake her up. This time they might really be completely naked." I heard Sarah's voice from outside the room.

"It's nothing I haven't seen before. I'll go wake them up." I pulled the blanket over us and then the door opened.

"Hi." I whispered.

"Hey. You guys need to wake up." Rowan said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Remember college?"

I opened my eyes and rubbed the sleep out of them. "Right. How much time do I have to get ready for school?"

"An hour to get ready and over to UCLA."

"Thank you. Why does Sabrina have to get up?" I asked.

"She had a doctor's appointment. You know a regular check-up." She explained.

"Okay. I'll wake her up." She left the room. I shook Sabrina lightly and she hummed.

"Wake up, Princessa." I said, softly.

"No." She tightened her grip on me.

"You have a doctor's appointment today and I have to go to college." I reminded her.

"Fuck that." She mumbled. "Can't you skip today and just stay here with me?"

"You know that I would love to, but we both know that we can't. Now, get up."

"You can't make me." I raised my eyebrows.

"Really? I can't?" I asked.

"Teasing me won't work either. It'll backfire and I'll make sure that you won't be able to walk at all tomorrow." She said.

"Fine. Stay in bed if you want. I have to go though." I gave up and got out of the bed. She turned over and went back to sleep. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I came back out and started getting dressed.

I only put on my sports bra and a t-shirt when I heard a voice from behind me. "Nice butt."

"I thought you went back to sleep." I said, putting my underwear and jeans on.

"I tried but then someone," She looked at the door. "decided to come back in here to make sure I was awake." She said in annoyance.

"To be fair, you are really stubborn. Especially when you have to get out of bed." I said.

"Whatever." She said. "We'll drop you off at UCLA since I have to go to the hospital right after."

"Okay." She went into the bathroom and I heard water running. I sat down on her bed and I could feel myself falling asleep. I dozed off and wasn't waken up in a pleasant way.

"WAKE YOUR ASS UP!" I heard Rowan yell in my ear and then I was sprayed in the face with water repeatedly.

"Okay I'm up!" I exclaimed. I wiped the water off my face.

"What's going on?" Sabrina peaked her head out the bathroom door. I could see that she was already dressed.

"Nothing." Rowan said quickly.

"Liar." I said. Rowan left the room and I stood up.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah." She answered.