Thoughts

(Time skip to two weeks later.)

I can't believe this! I just got back my results on my first test and I failed it!

I'm such a failure. I thought to myself and I took deep breaths. Soft arms wrapped around my waist and Sabrina moved my hair to the other side of my neck.

"What you got there? Ohh... yikes." She said, looking at my low test score. "I know. Yikes." I said, laughing sadly. She slightly tightened her grip on me. "It's just one test score Y/N. Don't stress yourself out."

I'm so fucking dumb. I thought again, looking at all the questions I missed.

"No you're not." I wasn't that suprised when she responded. I knew I must have said it out loud. "You're one of the smartest people ever."

"Not according to this." I said and put my paper in my binder.

"One test doesn't define your intelligence, you know. Maybe it was just a hard test that everyone failed." I shook my head and moved out of her arms.

"Yeah, yeah. Maybe." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Maybe Jake and Becca didn't do so good either." A knock on the door broke our conversation.

I opened it to see my 4 best friends, Jake and Becca were the ones with big smiles. "Hey what's up?" I asked them, letting them all in.

"We passed the first test of the semester. It was so easy and we both got a 100!" Becca squealed, and I groaned loudly and put my face into a pillow on the couch.

"What's her problem?" Corey asked and I felt Sabrina sit on the bed and rub circles on my back to try to comfort me.

"She, um, failed her test and isn't really happy right now." Sabrina explained.

I heard Jake gasp dramatically. "There must be some sort of mistake. There is no way that she flunked that test. Maybe they switched your test score with someone else's." He said and I lifted my head up and laid on my side.

"No Jake. It's my grade that I earned. It's like everything is kicking my ass, including college." I said.

"You know that you can retake the test. Professor Mark said that anyone that failed the test can retake it on Friday." Becca said.

"See you still have a chance to get that grade up." Sabrina said.

"Maybe." I said. Becca and Jake exchanged looks.

"Okay. Well goodbye to all of you." Becca said and grabbed onto my hands and Jake grabbed on to my legs.

"You seriously are not going to-" They nodded at each other and picked me up before I finished my sentence. They started walking out the door with me.

"Um, you don't mind do you?" Jake asked turning towards Sabrina.

"No not at all. Have fun." She said and I started protesting.

"I mind!" I exclaimed but they ignored me and dragged me out the door.

"Sabrina! They're kidnapping me!" I yelled, but she waved with a smile on her face.

"Traitor." I mumbled and then pouted at her. They put me in the back of the car and hurried to get in the front. "Where are you taking me?"

"We're going to help you ace the test of course." Becca said like it was the most obvious thing ever, before driving off to her place.

...

"This has to be a trick question. It makes absolutely no sense." I said, sipping my mocha cappuccino. Becca peered over my shoulder to look at what I was talking about.

"This is the easiest question on the test!" She exclaimed and Jake nodded agreeing with her.

"To you two maybe, but not to me." I covered my face with my hands and groaned. "I'm going to fail again, aren't I?"

"No. How about we just rephrase the questions? You know, um..." Becca started looking for a word to finish her sentence.

"Dumb it down?" I asked. "Fine, but I'm not sure if it'll make a difference."

They put the questions in different questions and it worked. The next day I retook it and I aced the test. I was so proud of myself, but Sabrina was prouder.

"My lovely girlfriend aced her test! I'm so proud of you." She said, planting kisses everywhere on my face.

"How proud?" I asked.

"Proud enough to kiss you," she moved up to my ear and whispered, "everywhere." I goosebumps and my cheeks get hot.

"I love that I have that control over you." She said as she looked at my current state.

"You're so mean." I said, and pouted playfully. "It's really not nice to tease people."

"Who said that I was teasing?" She asked and pushed me lightly on the bed so I was now laying down.

She kissed my nose, cheek, forehead, and then kissed my lips. Then her lips traveled down to my neck and she left light kisses across it and maybe a few hickeys. I started giggling.

She gradually started to move down to my chest and my stomach. She tugged on my shirt and I took it off, leaving me in my bra. While she was moving down to my stomach fingers tangled in her hair, I felt my mood change.

I was happy, but then out of nowhere I wasn't anymore. I felt like crying and I don't know why.

"Wait, stop." I said quietly, jumping away from her.

"I'm sorry if I did something wrong Y/N. I-" she started to apologize because she thought that she did something.

"No Sabrina, you didn't do anything okay. I just- I don't know how to explain it." I said, sitting up. "Just trust me. You didn't do anything. My mood just changed for no reason."

My throat started to hurt because I was holding back tears. To be honest, I hate it when people see me cry. I mean, I know Sabrina's seen me cry before but when she does I feel weak. I know I'm not weak but showing that makes me feel that I am. Why do I feel like crying?

"Y/N?" Her voice pulled me back into reality.

"Y-yes?" I asked, my voice quiet.

"What's wrong?" She asked and I knew what she was concerned about me.

"Nothing, nothing at all." I answered. She was about to say something but her phone rang. She answered it.

"Hello?... I know I do, but I can't right now." She glanced over at me and let into the hallway and closed her door. She only does that when she's talking to her manager.

I looked over at the calendar on the wall and saw that she had an interview scheduled for today, more specifically in 30 minutes.

She came back in the room after a couple more minutes. "Sorry, it was my manager talking about an interview that I have to do, but I'm not going."

"You should. Don't let me get in the way." I said.

"You know you're more important than my job." She said, grabbing onto my hand and interlacing our fingers together. "You also know than I care way more about you than a dumb interview."

"I know that you care about me. I just don't want to get in the way of you talking to your fans or anything. I know how much your Carpenters love you and they must be excited to see you at the interview." Plus she gets to see her friend Joey King and I know she's been looking forward to it.

"Just go. I'll be fine, I promise." I said, giving her a small smile. I guess she saw that I wasn't going to change my mind about it so she hesitatedly agreed.

"Fine, but stay here okay? And call me if you need anything." She said and I nodded.

"I love you Sabrina." I said.

"I love you too, Bearbear. I'll be back before you know it." She said, giving me a quick peck on the lips before leaving.