Meeting

"Great. Another meeting." Y/N said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"What happened to you? Why did you change?" Corey asked Y/N and she glared at him.

"Are you serious Corey? After everything in the past few months, did you really expect for me to be happy? To be okay?"

"I didn't know. As far as I knew about you, you were okay and having fun on tour."

She raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean by okay? At the last show I did on tour, I passed out during the concert."

"Why?" She shrugged and started playing with the bracelets on her wrists. "I don't know. I guess it was because I hadn't been sleeping and eating much a couple days before."

"Why am I the only one being asked questions? Am I the only one who hasn't been themselves?" She asked. "No." The rest of us said in unison.

"But we are okay. You, on the other hand, are not." Rowan mumbled.

"Row!" Jake exclaimed and her face went red in embarrassment.

"I don't care." Y/N said. "She can say whatever she wants. Just like you guys can do whatever you want. I mean, that's what you all been doing." She said, but made direct eye contact with me when she said that.

Ouch.

"Do you hate me now or something?" I accidentally asked out loud. She looked surprised that I even asked. She quickly went back to her poker face. "I don't hate you. I could never hate you."

"Well then what is it? I already explained that those messages weren't from me. I would never say that to you."

"It's not what you said or didn't say. It's what you did and didn't do." She said.

"And what was that?"

"Figure it out." She said monotoned.

"Figure it out? Don't you think I'm trying? I've been trying to figure out what's been going on with you for the past year. If it was that easy to figure out, this would have never happened."

I could tell that what I said hurt her. She moved away from me and curled up into a ball and wrapped her arms around her legs, hiding her face.

I was filled with guilt. "Wait Y/N. I didn't mean-" She cut my sentence off.

"Forget it Sabrina. Just forget it." She said, shaking her head.

"Y/N." I said, but she didn't respond.

"Why did you say that to her?!" Jake exclaimed.

"I-I didn't mean to. It was on an accident." I said, trying my best to hold back tears.

"How do you accidentally say something like that with what almost happened less than an hour ago?!" He asked.

"I wasn't trying to. It just- I just- I-I-" I looked down. "I didn't mean to."

"Stop. Arguing won't fix anything and neither will tearing each other down." Becca said. "That's not who we are. We're supposed to bring each other up. Make them happy and feel like we're not alone. Not just be a group filled with ridicule from each other."

"What a great speech." Rowan said as she slow clapped.

"Don't look for another one." Becca said.

"Noted."

Corey stood up and moved next to Y/N. He put a arm around her, but she flinched and jumped away. "What's wrong?" He asked. She shook her head, saying that she wasn't going to talk about it.

"Okay then. I won't make you." She nodded.

"I'm sorry." I apologized to her.

"It's fine. You don't have to apologize." She said softly, but she kept her head down.

"No. I'm truly sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you or let me anger take over again. I don't know how I even got mad in the first place. I mean it when I say I'm sorry." I said.

"Are you bipolar or have anger issues?" Rowan asked.

"Not the time." I said, turning to her.

"Yes it is. This isn't just all about me. At least, I'd prefer if this wasn't just about me." Y/N mumbled.

"So answer the question." Rowan said.

I sighed, but answered the question. "Yes I do. I'm bipolar and have anger issues."

"And anxiety, right?" I nodded. 

"And depression." I added. "But enough about me."

"What do you mean enough about you? You've never told us this. Are you okay?" Rowan asked.

"I didn't want to, because I thought that this would happen."

"What?" Corey asked.

"You would all start treating me like I was different. Like constantly asking me if I'm okay and acting like I could blow up any second."

"Well you could." Jake said.

"Jake!" I looked at the long curly haired boy.

"Before you told us any of this, you always seemed like you could blow up at any second like when you would get mad. This is one of the reasons that at first, I thought that you and Y/N shouldn't be together. But this was before I got to know you." Jake said.

"I would never lay a hand on her. I have said that multiple times and I mean it. Even when I think that I'm going to get that mad, I make sure that I'm away from everyone and everything." I explained.

"What about your sister?" Jake asked.

"I'll admit that that wasn't one of my best moments. She just- wait how do you know about that?" I asked. I looked at Y/N to see that she was already looking at me. "You told them?"

"No." She said.

"Sarah did." Corey spoke up. "We were surprised to hear that our sweet Brina, actually started a fight."

"She started it." I said, most likely sounding childish.

"You threw the first punch." Jake said.

"Yeah. That's true." I said, running my hands through my hair. "But the point is that I would never hurt any of you guys or anyone. I just got really protective, well maybe a little too protective of Y/N. I tried to control myself, but..." I trailed off at the last sentence.

"Um guys, where did she go?" Becca asked looking around, and then saw the opened door. We all ran downstairs and started looking. I finally found her on the couch, sound asleep.

"Do you have a blanket and a pillow?" I asked and Becca nodded. She gave them to me and I layed the blanket over Y/N and put the pillow under her head.

"She's okay. She just fell asleep." I said once I found the others. They let out a sigh of relief and went in the living room. "Becca, could we possibly-" Becca cut off Jake's question.

"No problem. I'll go get you some blankets and pillows."