Going Back to LA

When we woke up, we went straight to packing. We overslept a bit so now we have like only 5 hours and the airport is almost an hour away.

She finished before I did but I'm a slow packer so I had a couple more things to put.

"Do you need any help?" She asked and I shook my head. "No I'm good Bri."

"You have a lot of things to pack up. Let me help." She said. "Okay. Sure." I said.

After less than an hour, we were almost completely done. I just had to find my bag that was filled with medical things. "Hey, do you know where I put my bag?"

"This one?" She asked, holding it up. I nodded and reached for it. When I grabbed it, the box slipped out of it. The object inside of it peeked through. My bad influence.

Sabrina was about to grab it, but I picked it up before she could. I accidentally cut my hand in the process as well. "Y/N? What was that?" She asked trying to look closer at it, but I hid it behind my back.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it." I quickly put it in my bag. I could feel the warm liquid running down my hand and I got worried that it would drip to the floor.

"I-i have to go. I'll be back." I said, hiding my hand as I hurried to the bathroom. I closed and locked the door then looked at my hand.

"I'm such an dumbass. How did I forget to take that box out of the bag before we left?" I said to myself and washed my hands. I had to be gentle with my hand and the water was making it sting.

After a while it felt better and I looked at my hand again. It wasn't that noticable anymore, but still pretty noticable. If I don't bring attention to my hand, it should be fine. I walked back into her room.

"What happened? Are you okay?" She asked, concerned.

"I'm okay." I said.

She grabbed onto both of my hands. She flipped them over before I could even react. "How?" She asked, confused while looking at the palm of my left hand.

"I accidentally cut my hand." I answered honestly.

"With what was in that box?" She questioned. I was contemplating on what I was going to say next.

"You have something sharp in that box?" She asked. Still I couldn't think of an answer.

"I-is it what I think it is?" She asked, worried.

"A razor blade?" She finished. I knew that she was waiting for an answer, but I wasn't about to give her one. I was pulled onto her lap by her and we sat on her bed.

"Y/N, love. Talk to me." The blonde said, putting her head on my shoulder. "You know you can talk to me about anything. It won't make me think or feel anything different towards you." She said softly.

I nodded hesitately. "Yes. I-it was a razor blade. I wasn't going to do anything with it though, I promise." I said. "I didn't even mean to bring it with me. I meant to leave it at home. I swear I wasn't going to even touch it."

I sniffled and wiped my face, because I noticed that tears fell. Right now I'm just really freaking scared that she doesn't believe me. She engulfed me in a hug. "Hey, hey. Honey don't cry. I believe and trust you." She said.

"You do?" I asked.

She smiled and nodded. "Yes. I know you Y/N. Don't worry okay. I believe you." She said. I nodded and she let go and wiped the tears off my face. "Okay Brina."

"Alright. So are you ready to go?" She asked.

"Yeah." We said our goodbyes to her parents and promised to come back on the holidays. Luckily, my acrophobia wasn't kicking in so I was fine for the whole plane ride.

...

(Timeskip)

Sabrina had to go to the studio so I stayed at my own home. I haven't really spent that much time with her lately because she's been really busy. With concerts, interviews, and going to the studio, the only free time that she really has is to sleep.

Sometimes sleeping isn't a option for her, because she's somehow energetic all the time and when she's tired I ask her to go to sleep but she only sleeps for two hours because nshe feels like she doesn't have enough time for it.

Anyway, Sabrina is having a busy day like usual because she was working at the studio today. She offered for me to go but I kindly declined.

I would love to go and see her sing but I have to prepare for a test in one of my classes. After I was finished I took a nap and when I woke up I got a message from her.

BrinaBabe: I know I've been busy lately but I wanna come see you.

BrinaBabe: Be there later 2night.

I saw that it was like 7:00pm. I was sleeping for awhile. I ate and took a nice shower and washed my hair. When I got out, I changed into my sports bra and shorts and watched TV for a while.

When I was about to go to sleep, I heard the front door open and close. My bedroom door opened and I saw Sabrina who looked exhausted. "Long day?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah. I was working on a couple new songs and I've been having writer's block for a while. It took a lot longer than I thought it would. I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologizing? I get that you're going to get busy sometimes."

"I know you do, but I want to be able to have time for you. With me being busy all the time, we don't really get to do anything together anymore. Just hanging out for a couple hours isn't even possible because one of us has something we have to do." She sighed and ran her hand through her hair.

"How about this? When our schedules isn't so hectic, how about we go on a date? Just the two of us?" I asked. "That way we can spend some time together."

She nodded with a small smile on her face. "Yeah. That sounds nice."

She looked like she was going to go to sleep at any minute. Yet, she grabbed her music book and started writing.

"Sabrina

"Sabrina." I said and she hummed. She kept writing so I took the book and pencil from her hands.

"What?" She asked, confused.

"You need to get some sleep." I said and she shook her head.

"No. I need to finish this song." She said.

"You're health is more important. I can tell that completely exhausted right now. Please, get some sleep." I said softly.

"O-okay." She said. She laid down under the covers after changing into pajamas and scooted closer to me. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight Sabrina. I love you." I said and I saw that she was fast asleep. I let sleep over take me as well.