Seeing Her Family

I could feel my acrophobia coming in as we walked onto the plane. It hasn't even took off yet and I'm still freaking out. I sat down and I could feel my breathing quickening.

"Calm down Y/N. You're okay." Sabrina started playing with my hair to try to calm me down.

"D-do you know that p-planes crash? We if w-we crash onto some deserted i-island and b-be left over t-the-re for the rest of our lives?" I rambled, stuttering and stumbling over my words.

"The plane isn't going to crash Bearbear. Relax Baby." She said soothingly.

"B-b-but, what if there is someone with a gun on this plane? What if we get shot?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Nobody has a weapon of any sort. They checked all of everyone's bags and ourselves from head to toe." She reassured me.

"Sabrina, you managed to sneak your switchblade in here." I said quietly. "What if someone else did to?"

"I highly doubtful that someone else would be able to sneak a switch blade or a gun on here." She said. "Besides, I would get myself hurt before I let anyone hurt you."

"No. It should be the other way around." I said. "I would get hurt before you get even a scratch on you." She awwed.

I took deep breathes and tried meditating. Well it got me to calm down, because it put me to sleep.

...

I felt soft lips against mine before I opened my eyes to be met with those beautiful orbs. She pulled away and smiled. Favorite way of her waking me up.

"We're in Pennsylvania." She said, grabbing onto my hand. "There are so many things that I've missed about this place. The woods, playground, and of course the park." She squealed and I giggled.

"I know Sabby. You love the chocolate that they give you when you check in." I said.

"They have the best chocolate." She gushed. "Now I'm getting side tracked. Let's go to my parents house."

We took a cab there and I knocked on the door when we got there. "Oh, it's two of my favorite girls!" Elizabeth, Sabrina's mom, said giving us a big hug.

"Nice to see you again Mrs. Carpenter." I smiled warmly. I saw Mr. Carpenter behind her.

"Hello Sir. It's nice to see you again." I said. "Good to see you too Y/N." He shook my hand.

"Dad!" Sabrina shouted, going her dad a big hug. I was slightly jealous because I myself don't have a dad. Though, I'm not going to let myself show it.

"Sabby!" I heard two unfamiliar female voices tell out before she was tackled in a hug.

"Cayla, Shannon! I missed you guys so much!" Her sisters I think. Must be nice having a complete family. I'm happy for her but I'm just... sad for myself.

"Hi." They waved at me and I waved back.

"Hi." I said, kind of awkwardly.

"Right. This is my girlfriend, Y/N." Sabrina put her arm around my waist.

"Girlfriend? I thought you were straight." Shannon said, and I could see disgust on her face. Is she homophonic?

"Actually I'm Bi." Sabrina said. "Oh. Okay." Shannon said and walked away.

"Well I'm happy for you two. You are such a cute couple." Cayla said, giving us a hug.

"Treat my sister like the queen she is." Cayla said and I nodded. "Of course." She walked upstairs with a smile on her face.