Chapter Eight

Allison's POV {week later}

Finally I was released from the hospital. Shawn's parents drove me home to get my things. I didn't want to stay in my home alone for another week while my parents were gone. But I also didn't want to intrude on Mr. and Mrs. Mendes' household. So we all agreed that Shawn would stay with me all week. Alone. I repeat alone. With Shawn.

Woah I have never been this nervous about hanging out with Shawn before. Ever since we kissed, I don't know what our relationship is. I'm so confused, all I want is Shawn. I want to be able to call him mine. I hope he feels the same way.

I heard a knock on the front door then about 2 seconds later, Shawn walked into the living room where I was seated on the couch. He was wearing a tight black t-shirt and dark jeans with his normal black sneakers. I heard a chuckle and looked up. Shawn was laughing at me, he caught me checking him out. My cheeks felt hot and I stood up and threw myself on him. Shawn's strong arms wrapped around my waist and lifted me from the ground. We swung around in a circle before he gently put me down. He gently traced a long finger down the side of my head.

"How's your head doing?"

I leaned into his touch. I didn't answer, he leaned forward and kiss my forehead.

"You look tired, let's go take a nap." He suggested and suddenly, my feet weren't on the ground. Shawn was carrying me up the stairs to my bedroom. As I laid my head on his chest, the swaying of his movement made me sleepy. Shawn gently laid me on the bed. I felt him taking off my shoes. I was already wearing a pair of sweats Mrs. M brought me. Along with Shawn's washed Obey sweatshirt. I had gotten blood all over it when I kinda was attacked on the sidewalk. Shawn told me they don't know who it was.

I opened my eyes slightly, to see Shawn pull off his black t-shirt and drop it on the ground. He took of his sneakers and silently crawled into the bed next to me. My head instantly rolled over into the crook of his neck. Shawn's arms wrapped around me, securing me in his arms. His scent surrounded me and it made me feel woozy with butterflies. Shawn didn't have a shirt on, and he was in my bed. With me. Holy shit. Our legs tangled together as I positioned myself to be practically on top of him. He didn't seem to mind. Even with his abs, he was very comfortable.

"Shawn?" I called out, breaking the comfortable silence.

"Yes, my beautiful angel?" He asked.

"Will you sing me to sleep?"

He didn't answer, just started singing.

"I drove by all the places you used to hang out getting wasted. I thought about our last kiss, how it felt the way you tasted...."

My eyelids fluttered shut, I felt a gentle kiss on my forehead. Shawn continued to sing and I fell asleep to the sound of his magical and angelic voice.