Chapter Two

Allison's POV {2:58am}

Omg I can't believe I just kissed Shawn. He's a really good kisser, in my dreams and in reality. After finding out he was in love with me, I was speechless. I couldn't think of anything else to do then kiss him. Of course I told him I loved him too. I have had a crush on him since freshman year. But we've known each other since 1st grade.

Now we were just lying on my bed, tangled together. Shawn's arm was around me and I leaned my head against his chest. Our legs were tangled together around my sheets and blankets. He was sleeping already, I could tell from his deep even breaths. After listening to his thudding heartbeat, I eventually fell asleep too.

Allison's POV {10:45am}

Shawn was still sleeping when I woke up. I had put on his shirt, a bra, and my shorts. My messy dark brown hair I just pulled up into a bun. Quietly padding out of my bedroom, I made my way to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

I made pancakes and eggs. Just as I put the bacon in the pan, Shawn's muscled arms wrapped around my waist. He rested his head on my shoulder, his lips brushing my neck.

"Good morning Beautiful Angel" Shawn said and kissed my neck. I turned and put my arms around his neck. Then he properly kissed me on the mouth. Oh I forgot to mention that he was only wearing sweatpants. And he had bed head which was totally hot.

"Can I set the table for you baby?" Shawn asked. His morning voice was deep and sexy.

I nodded and continued to cook the bacon.

*********** (After Breakfast)

After showering I was picking out my clothes when Shawn's angelic voice rose above the sound of rushing water. He was singing Wanted by Hunter Hayes.

"I wanna wrap you up, wanna kiss your lips. I wanna make you feel wanted."

I closed my eyes and just listened to the sound of his voice. He was so amazing. Everything about him was just so perfect.

When I heard the shower turn off, I quickly threw on a pair of black skinny jeans and a plain pink t-shirt. I combed my hair and left it down. It fell naturally down my back to almost my waist. Shawn came out of my bathroom in just a towel. Just a towel!
Hyperventilating. Holy shit holy holy holy shit!!!! I tried to keep my breaths even as he came closer. I could see the droplets of water running down his face and his chest. His brown hair was dripping water and he smirked when he caught me checking him out.

Shawn bit his lip and I leaned on him, our faces pushed together. My lips hungrily searching for his. Our lips collided and water dripped down his forehead, making our kiss wetter and hotter. Shawn's wet hands slid up and down my back, tracing my spine. His soft fingertips found the exposed skin on my hip. The tip of his tongue flicked against the inside of my lower lip. I pressed myself closer to him. Shawn's palms followed down my hips and rested on my butt. I pushed him against the wall as he gently squeezed my butt. My lips parted as I let out a moan. I could feel Shawn's lips form into a smile against my mouth. Surprisingly, his towel was still up. Thank God! Even if he was hot, I wasn't ready to see that yet.
Shawn picked me up so my legs wrapped around his waist. He pressed me against the wall and we made out for a couple minutes.

*********

Finally we decided to get ready to go for a walk in the park.
We stopped by Shawn's house to get his wallet and write his mom a note. I stole his maroon Obey sweatshirt and slipped it on over my shirt. It smelled like Shawn; cologne, mint, soap, and Old Spice deodorant. It was my favorite smell in the world.

Shawn appeared in the doorway.

"You look hot in my clothes." He says, smirking.

I blush and walk over to him. He gently places a callused hand over my cheek, brushing my hair back. I lean into his touch. Shawn leaned down and kissed my cheek so gently I almost didn't feel it. A shiver ran up my spine. I reach up and grab his hand, lacing my fingers through his. I lean into him as we walk hand in hand down the stairs and out the front door. We walked to the park and it was empty. It usually was, a couple years back some kid broke his arm on the slide. His friends spread rumors that a ghost pushed him. So nobody goes here anymore. Shawn pulls me over to the swings. I sit down on the black seat and he pushes me. I go higher and higher each time. Eventually I slow down and Shawn grabs the chains, stopping me from moving. I lean my head back.

"Hey! Why'd you stop?" I ask.

Shawn doesn't answer, he just looks at my lips. I reach up and grab onto his shirt collar, pulling him closer to me. Our lips crash together and I think... this is so perfect....

When we pull away, we're both out of breath. I turn around in the swing and hug Shawn's waist. My head was on his chest and I could hear the rapid beating of his heart. His hands wound themselves in my hair, tangling it.

"I love you Shawn Mendes" I said, hoping I didn't sound too nervous.

His hands froze in my hair. Suddenly his finger was under my chin, turning my face toward his. Shawn smiled a big wide smile. He kissed my forehead, my cheeks, my nose, my jaw, the side of my face...then my lips. Saying I love you in between kisses. I smiled into the kiss, I can't believe this is happening. I'm so happy right now, nothing can ruin my perfect day.

"Shawn," I began when he pulled away, "Do you wanna climb the tree?"

There was an old willow tree we always climbed. Other teenagers vandalized the tree, carving crude things into the bark. But Shawn and I carve our initials and the date in the bark. Today was July 9th, 2014. Shawn took a pocket knife from his pocket and started carving. When he was done it looked like this...

Shawn Mendes + Allison Jones 4ever

Inside a giant heart.

I traced a finger over the letters. Shawn wrapped his arms around me. We sat on the branch, in each other's arms until the sun went down. It was relaxing to just be alone with him. Even without talking, being with him made me happy.

Authors Note:

I forgot to tell you guys that Shawn is almost 18. He never found vine, and he never went to Magcon or on tour. Allison is going to be 18 in a few months. They are in their last year of high school but it's summer right now.
Shawn has called Allison Princess and Beautiful for nicknames. But I decided on Angel. Does that sound like something Shawn would nickname his girlfriend? Anyways, thanks for reading. Love you guys!

-Elizabeth