Chapter Seven

Allison's POV {8:24pm}

Shawn's mom and dad were talking to me about how I was feeling. Finally Aaliyah cut in.

"Okay I think she's had enough mum and dad."

I mounted 'thanks' and smiled at her.

"I'm so glad you're awake, you make my brother really happy." She said, leaning over to hug me.

"Well I'm glad I make Shawn happy." I blushed slightly. Hopefully nobody saw. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Mrs.Mendes smile at me. Oops she saw my red cheeks.

"Hey honey, why don't you get Allison some pudding?" Mrs. Mendes says to her husband. He smiles and walks out the door.

"Aaliyah? Will you go find Shawn and Ian please?" She says, not surprising me at all when she says Ian is here. Besides me, he is Shawn's best friend.

When Aaliyah shuts the door, Mrs. M sits in the chair next to the bed. Where Shawn had been sitting not too long ago.

"I'm glad you make my son happy. I can tell he loves you so much."

I was braced for the 'if you hurt him, I'll hurt you' talk but it never came.

"Shawn is so in love with you and I know you'll always have ups and downs, but at the end of each day, always remember that my son is the one who makes you happy. He is the one who loves you for you. And I know just by watching you two, that you're in love with him too. So....if he ever hurts you, I'll kick his sorry ass." Mrs. Mendes finishes her "mom" speech.

I giggle slightly. "Okay." Then I see a shadow at the door. The familiar shape of Shawn and Ian's body's. Oh shit, I hope they didn't hear that.

"Mom?!?!?" Shawn screeches.

Mrs. M whirls around, her face shows her utter surprise and embarrassment.

"I mean it Shawn Peter Raul Mendes! If you hurt her, I will kick your ass! Always treat her like a princess and never take advantage of her. She's a great girl, never let her go. Cuz she's a keeper!" With that said, she walks out of the room.

Ian bursts out laughing. He sputters out a few words. "I'll leave you guys alone." As he walks out the door.

Shawn looked terrified of his mother. I just grinned at him. He sat down in the chair his mother was just in.

"I would never hurt you. And of course I'll treat you like the princess you are." Shawn says, grabbing my hand and lacing out fingers together.

I didn't say anything, just admired Shawn's beautiful face. I love his soft dark brown hair, and how easily my fingers slip through it. I love how his light brown eyes with dark brown flecks light up when he smiles. His perfect nose is so cute, I just wanna kiss it over and over. Oh my dear goodness, his LIPS!!! They are so plumb and pink and kissable. Whenever they are on mine all I can think is how perfect they were made for me. Everything about him fits perfectly with me. Shawn is taller than me perfectly so my head rests just on his chest when we hug. His big hands engulf my tiny feminine hands perfectly. When Shawn bends down to kiss me, our noses always turn the right way. It's weird to explain. Our lips totally fit together. We were meant to be together. Last but not least.......HIS ANGELIC VOICE THAT CAN END WARS AND CURE CANCER!!!! {get it, John Green reference;)!!}

Shawn is so passionate about singing and playing the guitar. He never fails to completely melt my heart when he sings. I am in love with him and I can't deny it any longer.

"Shawn I'm in love with you." I blurted out.

His facial expression is father funny as he takes in what I just said. For a few moments he just does nothing, staring off into space. Then a huge heart warming smile creeps across his face.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to hear you say that." Shawn says.

Before I can answer, his lips collide with mine. Shawn's soft full lips grasp my lower lip, eager for something deeper. My hands immediately tangle into his soft brown hair. Our lips move in sync as Shawn's fingertips trace down my face and neck to my arm then my waist. They stop at my hips. I use my leverage on his neck to pull his body closer to mine. His warm body slides against mine. I lean my head to the side as his lips trail down my jaw to my neck. Bad decision, a splitting pain shoots through my head. I pulled away immediately.

"What? Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" Shawn asked, his voice panicky.

I squeezed my eyes shut. Trying to ignore the pain.

"My head hurts." I finally said.

"Here." Shawn said, holding out painkillers and a glass of water.

"Thanks."

"They make you sleepy, so I'll just stay with you until you wake up." Shawn tells me.

"No it's okay, just go home and get some rest. I can tell that you've haven't been taking care of yourself this past week." I scolded him.

Shawn leaned back in his chair.

"I've been worried about you baby, I wouldn't have anything to live for if you died. I would be lost without you."

Okay, my heart just melted a little bit.

I faintly smiled as he blushed, realizing what he had said. "I love you Shawn, so go do this for me. Take a shower, eat a good meal, and get a good nights sleep. And you can always come back tomorrow."

"Are you sure?" Shawn was hesitant, "I don't want you to he lonely."

"I'm sure, I'll be fine," I shooed him away. "Okay?"

"Okay." (John Green again....)

"I love you so much!" I said, kissing the air in his direction.

He kissed the air back at me. "I love you so much my beautiful angel."

Shawn closed the door, just as I felt my eyelids closing. I finally succumbed to the sleepy medication.