Chapter One

Shawn's POV {2:29am}

I was lying awake in my bed. I couldn't sleep. I looked through my window, Ali was asleep. The bright moonlight made her tan face look pale. Her eyelashes curled up and I could see the pink in her lips from here. Her dark brown wavy hair pooled around her head like a halo. Allison was so beautiful. And she didn't know she was beautiful, that's what made her more attractive. She doesn't see the way guys stare at her up and down when we go out. Even me, she is too oblivious to everything. I've been in love with her since the day I met her. But she doesn't know, nobody does.

I saw her turn towards me instead of lying on her back. She kept tossing and turning. I could see her lips moving, but I couldn't hear what she was saying. Ali sometimes talks in her sleep and it's so freaking adorable.

Jumping off the bed, I climbed out of my window and onto the branch in between our windows. Careful not to fall, I soundlessly crept into her room. She turned again. Her hands grasped the sheets like she was holding something in her dream.

I completely froze when I heard my name being called out.

"Why aren't you answering me, SHAWN!?!" Allison screamed in her deep slumber.

I took a step forward.

"Shawn!"

I thought I had been caught, but she was still asleep.

"Shawn? What the hell is up with you? What is wrong and why won't you answer?" I heard Ali call out to me in her dream.

"Wha-?" Allison called out again. She made a smushed kind of sound, like something being pushed against her mouth.

She kinda moved around in her sleep, kicking out and jerking her head around. She made kind of a moaning sound and I really wanted to know what she was dreaming about.

"Oh just take my bra off already!" I heard Allison say impatiently.

My sleepy eyes flew open. I bolted forward and shook her shoulders, waking her up. Her blue eyes sprung open and when she saw me leaning above her, she screamed.

"Shhhh Ali, it's just me!" I said, trying to calm her down.

"Oh my God I just had the weirdest drea- why the hell are you in my room?"

"What about?" I asked, curiously. Avoiding the question.

Allison glanced at me nervously.

"Uh uh ummmm nothing...." She stuttered.

"I know you were dreaming about me, I heard you call out my name." I said with a smirk on my face.

Ali covered her burning face with her hands. I laughed, and pried her fingers off of her face.

"Allison, I need to tell you something really important."

"You still didn't tell me why you were in my room in the middle of the freaking night!"

"It looked like you were having a nightmare or something. I couldn't sleep, and you help keep me calm so I was gonna sleep with you. I wasn't planning on you waking up though."

"Oh okay."

Apparently she's not that bothered that I was in her room.

She sat up as I sat on the edge of her bed. Once I took one look in those pretty blue eyes I lost it. All confidence gone. I took a deep breath. It was all or nothing.

"I've been love with you since the day I met you." I said, trying not not to stumble over words. Her pretty blue eyes widened in surprise and she gasped.

"What?" She asked, her eyes still wide.

"I'm in love with you and all your little things. The way you smile; the way your eyes light up when you're happy; the way your butt looks in those black skinny jeans; the way you always look beautiful no matter what; the way your lips just are so pink and kissable; the way you scrunch up your nose when you get confused; the way you flare your nostrils when you get angry; the way you get so involved in whatever you do. " I took a deep breath. " I love the way you know these little interesting facts nobody else knows; the way you get so into a book; the way you are so smart; the way you fold your laundry; hell! even the way you brush your teeth is cute! the way you have to have everything neat; the way you are so passionate about the things you love; how you cook breakfast for me when I come over; how you make killer sandwiches; and always know what kind of ice cream to buy me; how you don't wear make up because you know you are BEAUTIFUL without it; the way you always want to play video games with me; how you play the guitar; how you climb trees; and I could go on forever and ever and ever about all the little tiny things I love about you." I finally finish, I take a few deep breaths. I see a tear slide down her cheek.

"Oh Princess don't cry" I said and wiped it away with my thumb. My callused fingers lingered on her cheek. She put her delicate hand over mine. Before I could say anything, she leaned forward and pushed her lips against mine.