Prolouge

I yawned as I just woke up from my sleep with a huge smile plastered on my face I took a quick shower and came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me I went to our bedroom and shook Her.

"Mer!! Wake up!! Go take a shower roomie!"I said as I shook my roommate she groaned and woke up yawning and went to the bathroom with a green towel on her shoulder I walked up to my closet and took out a White tank top, denim shorts and a blue flannel shirt I put my clothes on leaving the buttons of my flannel shirt open I wore white converse dried my hair putting them in a high ponytail and pink lip gloss and mascara.

"Done!"I said to myself smiling then Mer came out of the bathroom dressed in a grey tank top, black shorts and brown combat boots.

"Let's go Elsie!!"She said excitedly grabbing her bow and arrows I nodded and grabbed my bow and arrows as well we ran out laughing and chasing each other outside the girls dormitory to the garden it was 7 AM and college starts at 10 AM.

Oh My where are my manners, I'm Elsa Winters 23 years old and in the 4th semester of engineering along with my bestie Merida Dunbroch we are living here in Los Angeles for our studies I live in UK with my family but I was born in Norway and have some cool friends Merida, Hiccup, Rapunzel, Eugene and Tadashi.

"Okie dokie, Els dis is it take a deep breath, Focus, Trust yer instincts n' Now SHOOT!"She yelled I let go of the arrow and it hit right at the spot we giggled and hugged.

"Nice shot!"We heard Tad from behind us I giggled while they clapped looking at the arrow we talked for awhile then we went inside the college since we were getting late.

Today was our test and Eug was in my class after the test we went to the cafeteria together while I was making fun of him continuously.

"Els, why were you teasing Eug so much?"Tad asked taking a sip from his coke I giggled remembering.

"Oh I forgot to tell you guys, Guess what happened in the class?"I asked smirking towards Eug while he tried hiding his face.

"He failed the test again!"Everyone guessed we high-fived and started to laugh at him while he blushed deep red with embarrassment.

My life, so perfect and full of happiness that I could never ask for anything else, just wishing the only one thing as always.

I wish my life stays just the way it is.

                                        ---------------------------------------

I was in my office really tired I rested my feet on the table and faced the ceiling closing my eyes taking a deep breath when my phone started to ring I picked it up.

"Hello?"I asked tiredly.

"Sir, Weseltons want to make a deal here, please sir say yes please pretty please"I pinched the bridge of my nose as I sighed deeply.

"Miss Dracula, I already told you to cancel all of my meetings for today I need some time alone to relax"I said on the phone still in the same position.

"But Jack--I mean sir, it's a nice big deal just hear them out in the meeting and if you will listen carefully I promise to not annoy you again"She said she was my friend in college time I sighed sitting properly She was really annoying I wonder how we became friends.

"Ok tell them to meet me at 8"I said as I hung up the call and sat in my previous position again.

I am Jackson Overland Frost but people know me as Jack Frost the heir of the Frost Inc 24 years old and I live in UK but I was born in Burgess My table telephone started ringing again I answered the phone.

"Sir, your rainbow dash is here wanting to meet you, should I send her in?"Mavis asked I took a deep breath and sat straight fixing myself again.

"Send her in"I said and hung up after few minutes the door opened and came in Tooth my girlfriend.

"Hey Jackie"She said I just nodded she walked up to me and sat on the table.

"You look tired, should I leave?"She asked placing her hand on her lips making a sad expression.

"No, it's fine"I said she giggled and sat on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Maybe I can make your tiredness go away"She whispered in my ear and began to kiss my jawline I didn't stopped her she slowly went to my neck and opened the two buttons of my shirt rubbing my chest when.......

"Sir!"Someone said loudly barging in the office I bet she did it on purpose Tooth glared at her getting off my lap while I fixed myself.

"Weseltons are here Jack--I mean sir"She tried smiling I nodded and stood up I was about to leave my office when I stopped by Tooth calling me.

"I will be waiting for you here!"She called smiling seductively biting her bottom lip and winked I sighed deeply looking at annoyed Mavis.

"Leave Toothiana!"I said strictly Tooth slowly nodded and left my office cursing under her breath I shook my head while Mavis cheered loudly I looked at her with a raised brow.

"I mean Let's go sir!"She said we began walking towards the meeting room.

My life, so boring and imperfect, what did I to deserve this? I only wish for one thing again and again that....

I wish my life could change.

                                     ----------------------------------------------

Holy mother!! Guys!!! I did it I think it looks so good!! I hope you guys like my new book and please give this book a thumbs up and don't forget to......

VOTE

COMMENT

AND...

FOLLOW