33

Time Jump; Senior Year

 Eliza stood in front of  Leopold and Loeb, leaning against Johnny's bike, which she had driven there instead of her own bike

Eliza stood in front of Leopold and Loeb, leaning against Johnny's bike, which she had driven there instead of her own bike. She wore her own Serpent Jacket while clutching Johnny's in her hand. A smile formed on her lips as she spotted Johnny walking out. He smiled also when he saw her. Eliza placed the Serpent jacket on the seat of the motorcycle before running toward Johnny.

Once she was reached him, Eliza ran into his arms. Johnny lifted Eliza up off the ground and hugged her tightly, "I missed you so much, Liza," He told her, finally setting her back down.

He smiled down at her, tucking a piece of hair that was in her face behind her ear. They both leaned forward, their lips touching for the first time in more than a year. They kissed for what felt like forever, both of them feeling as though they never wanted to separate. After a moment, Johnny pulled away from Eliza with a smile still on his face, "So what'd I miss?" He asked curiously.

Eliza chuckled, pointing to herself, "Well, you're looking at the new leader of the Serpents." She informed him and Johnny gave her a proud look.

"I told you you'd be able to do it." He commented, his hands intertwining with Eliza's as they began to walk toward his bike, "I see you've brought my bike."

"Yeah," Eliza replied, nodding her head in confirmation, "Thought you'd might want to ride it back to the trailer instead of me driving."

Johnny frowned as he turned his head to give Eliza a confused look, "I thought you said the last time you visited that when I got out we would have a celebration at the Wyrm. I remember trying to tell you I didn't want one and you insisted."

Eliza's lips curled upwards as she stared up at Johnny, "Oh, I just you'd want to take a quick detour first," She paused for a dramatic effect, Johnny giving her a curious look, "You, me, my bed, clothes strictly optional. You see where this is going?"

"Definitely," Johnny replied, smirking at Eliza, "And I definitely like the sound of that."

"We better get going then," Eliza told him as she lifted up Johnny's jacket off the seat of the bike and tossed him it.

He placed on his jacket, automatically feeling as if he had never left Riverdale once putting it on. While wearing his Serpent jacket on and Eliza being beside him, he finally felt like he was home, which was a great relief after what he had been through while being in Leopold and Loeb. It wasn't like any other time he had been there. For the first time in his life, he had vowed not to involve himself in any fights. He feared getting an addition to his sentence, which didn't go well when having run-ins with the teens who were apart of gangs that were rivals to the Serpents.

_______

After their two hour long rendezvous at the trailer, Johnny and Eliza finally headed to the Whyte Wyrm, where it seemed like everyone was impatiently waiting for them, "What took you guys so long! It does not take three hours to get here from Leopold and Loeb." Jackson complained to them as he walked over to the couple with Teddy, Nate, and FP beside him.

FP's eyes locked on the numerous hickeys on Eliza's neck. He chuckled, pointing his finger at them, "I think it may have something to do with this." He commented and Eliza rolled her eyes at the mention of them.

One hour earlier

As Johnny and Eliza laid unclothed on Eliza's bed, Johnny began to kiss down Eliza's neck, leaving hickeys all over. Eliza sighed, rolling her eyes when she saw the mischevious smirk on Johnny's face as he pulled away from her neck, "Really, Johnny?" She sighed out, "You just have to leave your mark don't you?"

"You've got to admit, Eliza, you look really hot with them," He informed her with a smirk on his face.

"Oh, shut it," Eliza replied, trying her hardest not to smile at him, "You know what this means, right?"

"What?" Johnny asked, a puzzled look on his face.

"You're not getting anything until these heal." She told him, gesturing to the numerous hickeys on her neck.

"What! Eliza! No, that's not fair!" Johnny complained, nearly whining.

Eliza smirked in satisfactory, "Should've thought about that before you branded me like some property." She replied in a confident tone.

Present time;

"Great seeing you, man," Nate told Johnny, patting him on the back, "We all missed you," He paused, "Some more than others."

Eliza gave Nate a sarcastic smirk, flipping him off, "Two can play at that game," Nate replied, turning to Johnny with a smile on his face, "She wrecked your bike and spent the whole summer before senior year repairing it."

"Is that why it looks so new?" Johnny asked Eliza, surprisingly not sounding mad at her.

"I'm sorry, Johnny. I got angry--" She began to apologize, but Johnny cut her off.

"It's fine," He assured her and the whole group stared at him in shock.

"It's fine?" They all repeated in unison.

"You treat your bike like it's your child, yet you're totally fine with Eliza smashing it to peices?" Teddy asked with a confused look on his face, and he wasn't the only one to have one.

Johnny smiled, wrapping an arm around Eliza's shoulders, "I have been in juvie for the past year and a half. We all know Eliza can be an angry person. She needed to take her anger out somehow. She fixed the bike after it happened. Also, at least she took it out on the bike and not on someone else."

The whole group shared a look with each other, causing Johnny to frown in concern, "What? What am I missing?" He asked the group.

"Give us two hours," FP spoke up, "We'll get you a list of every person she fought and let me tell you, it's a long one."

Johnny looked down at Eliza, who nervously bit her lip, "Oops?" She awkwardly told him.

Johnny couldn't help but laugh, shaking his head at her actions.