13

Once arriving at Drive-In, Eliza grabbed FP by the hand as she lead him over to the opening in the fence to sneak in

Once arriving at Drive-In, Eliza grabbed FP by the hand as she lead him over to the opening in the fence to sneak in. Alice and Johnny, who seemed to have some tension going on between them, followed close behind them.

Once successfully getting through the opening in the fence, the group of four walked over in the second rows of chairs near the concession stand, "So what movie's playing?" Eliza asked Johnny and Alice curiously, "You never actually told us."

"I don't know," Johnny replied, causing Eliza to give him a puzzled look.

Before she could question him, Alice spoke up, "Friday The Thirteenth." She responded before taking a seat in a chair. FP sat to her right while Eliza sat to FP's right. Johnny glanced around before taking a seat beside Eliza at the end of the row.

Eliza frowned, turning her head to give Johnny a confused look, "Why aren't you sitting with Alice?" She asked him quietly so that he was the only one who could hear her, "Isn't she your date?"

"Nope," Johnny replied before turning to look at Alice, becoming louder, "I don't want to be anywhere near that psycho bitch!"

"Oh, boy. Here we go," FP muttered under his breath as he rolled his eyes, ready to witness the fight that was about to occur between Alice and Johnny.

Before she could do so, a redheaded girl walked over and sat in the chair in front of Eliza. Eliza immediately recognized her to be Mary Maiden, a girl new to Riverdale High. She seemed a bit annoyed as she sat down. She clearly came to sit in the chair because she had ditched whoever she was with. Soon after she sat down, another came over and sat beside her, indicating that it was her friend of some sort.

"You sure you want to do this, Mary?" The unknown girl asked her friend.

"I came here to see a movie, Nancy, and I'm going to see a movie. Screw those boys." Mary replied and Eliza began to shiver.

"It's freaking freezing!" Eliza exclaimed, rubbing her bare arms.

"Why didn't you bring your jacket, dumbass?" Johnny replied as he placed a cigarette between his lips and took out a pack of matches.

FP rolled his eyes at Johnny's arrogance before taking off his letterman jacket. He placed it on Eliza's shoulder, causing the girl to turn to him with a smile on her face.

"Thanks," Eliza thanked him.

Johnny sighed when he found that he was unable to light his match. He leaned over the seat in front of them, which was the one beside Mary, and swiped it across the seat. Mary gave him a puzzled look as she moved away a bit. Finally, the match lit and he used it to light his cigarette.