24

A couple days had passed and somehow, FP had sucessfully gone through most of the trails to get into the Serpents

A couple days had passed and somehow, FP had sucessfully gone through most of the trails to get into the Serpents. The initiation was the last one to be scratched off the list and Johnny had stepped down from his position as the person at the end of the gauntlet line, allowing Eliza to do it from now on instead.

Before the time of the gauntlet, Eliza stopped by FP's trailer, wanting to make sure he actually wanted to go through with the initiation, "What's up, Eliza?" FP asked Eliza as he noticed how nervous she looked.

"FP, I came here to warn you, I guess," Eliza informed him, "If you're having second thoughts, now would be the right time to back out because the final trial, is on a whole other level. Trust me, I would know."

"The Gauntlet, you mean? If it's anything like the other trials I've gone through, I think I'll be fine. It's whatever." He assured her and Eliza gave him a look of disbelief.

"No, FP, it's not whatever!" Eliza scolded FP, nearly shouting at him, "When you join the Serpents, you gotta be willing to die for us. Because we would do the same for you in a heartbeat. And your buddies on the Northside of town? Your second life? You're gonna look up one day, and all of that's gonna be gone because that's what happens when you join a gang. The Serpents are no exception, I assure you." She explained to him and FP noticed how Eliza was clearly talking from experience.

"Consider me warned, thank you, Liza," FP replied, walking a bit closer to Eliza, "I never really got to apologize for all the crap I put you through in the past. I'm sorry. I really am."

Eliza frowned when FP grabbed her hand, almost as if he were about to make a move on her. Eliza scoffed, giving him a look of disbelief as she roughly pushed him backward.

Taken aback by her actions, FP's eyes widened as he lifted his hands up in surrender, "Woah."

"Who the hell do you think you are, FP!" Eliza shouted at him in a scolding tone, "You and I are over. For good. You made sure of that when you cheated on me with my best friend. I might have forgiven you, but I sure as hell didn't forget! I don't think I ever will. You broke my heart. Nothing will ever be the same between us," She explained to them, "Plus, I'm spoken for."

"Johnny, you mean?" FP questioned, letting out a large scoff, "What do you even see in that guy? He's a total player. He probably just wants to get in your pants, then leave you like all the other bitches he's been with."

Not liking what FP had said about Johnny, Eliza slapped him across the face before giving him an angry glare, "He's a hell of a lot better than you, that's for sure," She retorted with an attitude, taking a threatening step toward FP, "And twice the man you'll ever be, remember that."

With that, Eliza left FP's trailer, going off to find Johnny.

Later on that night, it was raining outside and Eliza, Johnny, Jackson, Teddy, and Nate all stood in the gauntlet line alongside a couple other Serpents who volunteered to join the fun.

FP stood at the beginning of the line, wearing a white beater shirt and jeans. Soon enough, he started to walk through the gauntlet line, immediately getting punched in the face by Nate before Jackson punched him in the face. FP continued to walk through and when he got to Johnny, the male Serpent punched him in the face and then in the stomach.

FP groaned in pain, nearly falling over until both Johnny and Jackson steadied him. He looked up, realizing he was at the end of the line, "Sadly, I'm not impressed by your friends, Eliza. You going to prove me wrong?" He taunted her with an attitude.

Eliza made a mean looking face, slipping on the brass knuckles Johnny gave her before punching FP in the face. From how much force Eliza put into her single punch, FP dropped to the ground, his face planting with grass. He groaned in pain as he shut his eyes for a brief moment, trying to find the strength stand back up.

He sat up, spitting out some blood before getting up and off the ground. He looked down at Eliza, his face starting to bruise in numerous places, "Am I allowed into the Serpents now?" He asked her curiously.

Eliza smirked, taking a glance around to see FP's father and her own father from a distance, "Since I had to do both the male and female initiation to get into the Serpents to prove I'm worthy and I'm the soon to be leader of the gang, am I allowed to make a few extra add-ons for FP before he can join? You know, to toughen him up?" She asked loudly so that the two men would be able to hear her.

Forsythe nodded his head, "Knock yourself out." He replied, slightly curious as to what Eliza was up to, "Just don't kill him."

"Your second initiation begins tomorrow," Eliza informed him, "If you want to earn your Serpent stripes and prove yourself worthy of being one of us, meet us outside school an hour before school starts. Seven O'clock sharp. If you're even a minute late, be ready to get beat up." She explained before glancing at the rest of the Serpents who stood nearby, "We're done here."

And with that, the Serpents went their own ways and as they had been doing for a few days now, Eliza and Johnny headed back to Johnny's trailer.

Johnny let out a sigh as he sat down on his bed, watching as Eliza picked up her notebook from her bag and began to write a list down of what she wanted to FP to do to get into the Serpents. Johnny smirked, a feeling a bit curious as to what his girlfriend was up to, "And what are you planning over there?" He asked her and Eliza smiled, starting to walk over to him.

Eliza placed her arms around Johnny's neck and Johnny immediately placed his hands on her waist as she sat down on his lap, straddling him, "FP can't seem to understand that we're over and done with," She informed him and Johnny seemed to tense up a bit, "Don't worry. I'm going to get him back. I'm also going to show him that the Southside should've been his first choice, not the Northside."

"And what's your plan?" Johnny asked curiously.

Eliza smiled slightly, leaning forward as she placed her lips near his right ear, whispering his plan. Johnny smirked, clearly impressed, "Damn, Eliza. That's cold, but he definitely deserves it."

AN: Let's just say, Eliza's going to make FP's life a living hell the next few chapters. But by the end of him, she and him will start being friends again, but nothing more, of course. And also, don't worry, Johnny won't leave Eliza like FP says he will.