12

Eliza was at school for the first time in days and it made her feel great

Eliza was at school for the first time in days and it made her feel great. She walked into school beside FP, holding his hand. They made their way to Eliza's locker, where they were immediately cornered by Alice and Johnny, "It's really rude, you know," Alice spoke up, crossing her arms over her chest.

"What is?" Eliza asked her best friend, raising a brow at her.

"It's been almost five days since you were released from the hospital and I haven't heard from you once," Alice informed her before turning to glare at FP, "I have a feeling it has something to do with your newly found relationship with FP."

FP scoffed loudly, "Get over yourself, Alice. I've barely heard from her since I was forced to jump out of her window," He replied, lifting up his shirt to reveal two large bruises on his side.

Johnny laughed loudly, "Why didn't you use the door, dumbass?" He asked FP confused.

"Her dad and my dad were in the living room and were waiting to talk with her. The window was the only way," He explained to them.

"Oops?" Eliza playfully told him, placing a kiss to FP's cheek, "My bad. My bad."

Johnny rolled his eyes as FP leaned forward and kissed Eliza. He turned to Alice, who gave him an apologetic look. Sighing out, Alice suddenly cleared her throat to get the couple's attention. Eliza and FP pulled away from each other and turned to Alice and Johnny, "Johnny and I were wondering if you wanted to go on a double date with us to the drive-in." Alice spoke up, causing Johnny to give her a puzzled look.

"We were?" He questioned Alice quietly, immediately earning a glare from her. Catching on, Johnny nodded his head and turned to look at Eliza and FP, "We were."

"So is it a yes?" Alice asked curiously, a smile on her face.

Eliza glanced at FP, who nodded his head in agreement, "Yeah, it's a yes." She replied, "Since none of us have cars, are we sitting in the seating area at the drive-in?"

Alice nodded, "Guess so." She replied before locking arms with Johnny, "See you at lunch, Liza."

Just as Alice was about to walk away with Johnny, Eliza spoke up, "Actually, I'm having lunch with FP at the bleachers. None of the Serpents get along with FP so I can't really invite him to have lunch with us."

Seeing as Eliza couldn't see the expression on both Johnny and Alice's face, they both rolled their eyes before walking away. The duo stopped walking when they arrived at the Blue and Gold room.

"What the hell was that, Alice?" Johnny asked Alice confused, "Double date, really? What are you up to?"

"Ever since Eliza's started to date FP, he's been her number one priority. She barely hangs out with me or any of the Serpents. I mean, when's the last time she was at the Whyte Wyrm? It's always, 'FP this, FP that.' What about her friends? When's the last time she had a conversation with us when FP wasn't around, huh?"

Johnny was silent for a brief moment before nodding his head in agreement, "Honestly, you're not wrong. Last time I talked to her, we were interrupted by FP. And anytime she's hanging with us, FP comes along and she leaves with him." He explained, "So what does all of this have to do with going to the Drive-In with them?"

Alice sighed, "You like Eliza," She replied and Johnny rolled his eyes, about to walk away. Alice quickly grabbed Johnny's arm, stopping him from walking away, "We all know it, Johnny. I really couldn't care less. I would rather have her with you than FP."

"And why's that, huh?" Johnny asked Alice, feeling as though Alice wouldn't go through all of this just because Eliza wasn't paying attention to her.

He wondered if it had to do with FP, not Eliza. What if Alice had a crush on FP and that's why he didn't want them together.

"Wait," Johnny paused, giving Alice a concerned look, "Please tell me this isn't all because you like FP, Alice," He told her and Alice looked down at the ground, indicating that he was right, "Alice, that's your best friend's boy--"

Before Johnny could finish his sentence, Alice placed her hand over his mouth, "Shh, okay?" She told him in a hushed tone before removing her hand away from his mouth, "I may have encouraged them to get together, but I didn't really think she would actually go through with it. She knew I liked him, she even teased me a bit about it, but she didn't care for a second that I liked him, she still got with him. Best friends don't do that."

"But that doesn't mean you should do this, Alice. It's selfish," Johnny reminded her, "The two of them are happy. And you don't see me trying to break them up, do you?"

"That's because you would rather sulk about it all day," Alice snapped at her, "Only losers do that."

"So you're really going to try and steal FP away from Eliza, huh?" Johnny asked her, crossing his arm over her chest.

"And you're not telling her, got it?" Alice told him in a threatening tone.

Johnny scoffed, giving Alice a daring look. He clearly didn't believe her, "And what will you do, huh?" He asked daringly, thinking that Alice wouldn't have any dirt on her that would affect his and Eliza's friendship.

"I'll tell him all about how your father is the reason Eliza's mother is dead." She threatened him and Johnny gave her a look of disbelief.

"What the hell happened to you, Alice?" Johnny asked her quietly, "You've turned into a total bitch. Scratch that, a total monster."

Johnny gave Alice one last look before turning on his heels. He left the room, beyond shocked by Alice's threat. She used to be one of his best friend's. Eliza's too. What the hell happened to her? All this because of a boy?

AN: Jeez, I've made Alice into a totally bad person and friend. Oops.