9

At Herk Harvey Bridge, it was pouring out and Eliza sat on her bike, watching as the Bulldogs got out of their cars and walked toward them. She turned her head, watching as the Serpents got off their bikes or out of their trucks.

 Finally, Eliza stood up, groaning as she felt the pain on her side. She took a deep breath, fixing her jacket before walking toward the Bulldogs, the Serpents following behind her.

  The Serpent stopped walking and stood several feet behind Eliza as she in front of Marty Mantle, who also stood several feet in front of his team. She glanced at him from up to down before turning to glance at the rest of the Bulldogs. It was clear Marty had invited the wrestling team to fight, too. Good thing she rallied up more Serpents her age. Her eyes soon locked on FP, who stood on the Bulldog's side. She sighed out, shaking her head before turning to look at Marty once more.

There was a moment of utter silence, the only sound being the rain hitting the group. The silence was ruined when Eliza lifted her hand up, her left fist colliding with Marty's jaw. Marty's head jerked to the side as blood spilled from his mouth.

 Slowly, Marty's body fell to the pavement and the Bulldogs and Serpents took that as their cue for the start of the rumble. The two opposing sides ran for each other, their bodies colliding as they began to fight.

 As much as she wanted to make sure Johnny went easy on FP as he said he would, she couldn't. She had to keep all of her attention on Marty. Marty soon got back up and lunged for Eliza. He grabbed ahold of Eliza, tackling her to the ground. Eliza closed her eyes, wincing in pain as Marty punched her stomach, which was where her father had kicked her the most just hours before.

 Using all of her strength, Eliza lifted up her leg and kicked Marty in the groin. She then placed her hands on his shoulders before making it so that he was now lying on the ground and she was hovering over her.

 She punched him in the face twice before standing up. As she was about to kick him, Marty grabbed ahold of her ankle and knocked her to ground. He then stood up, beginning to kick her. Eliza winced in pain, flashes of what he happened to her earlier replaying in her hand.

 Suddenly, she looked up, watching as someone punched Marty. She figured it was one of the Serpents coming to save her ass. Eliza frowned when she squinted her eyes to see that it was FP. Her eyes widened as FP went over to her, grabbing her by the arm before helping her up. Once doing so, he rushed back over to Johnny, who must have surprisingly given him the okay.

 Marty was still taken aback that his own teammate had punched him in the face, which lead to Eliza having an advantage. Eliza balled her right hand tightly into a fist before giving Marty her meanest right hook. She went to punch him again, only to have Marty catch her fist in her hand, just before he punched her. As he was about to punch her in the face once more, a single gunshot was heard, causing everyone to stop fighting.

 Both Marty and Eliza turned their heads, only to see a girl standing in between two of the Bulldogs' cars, wearing a hood to protect herself from the rain. She had a gun in her hand as she pointed it toward the sky. Slowly, she placed her hand back down and Eliza immediately recognized the blonde haired female.

"No fucking way," She muttered to herself, her eyes wide. 

 It was Victoria. Her older sister. The one left for college and never came back.

Slowly, Eliza backed away from Marty and turned to the rest of the Serpents, "Come on! Let's go!" She shouted out and the Serpents immediately obeyed.

 Eliza climbed onto her bike, glancing between FP and Victoria. She shook her head, starting up her bike before speeding off.

Moments later, Eliza was riding her motorcycle down the street, toward Sunnyside trailer. Johnny rode behind her on his bike, seeing as he was headed in the same direction. The other Serpents had decided to go to the Whyte Wyrm. No one exactly knew who won, seeing as the gunshot had been fired. That was the only reason the Serpents had left.

 As Eliza's eyes were locked on the road, her vision began to blue and it wasn't because of the rain. She suddenly became nauseous and dizzy, unable to see the road in front. She shook her head a bit, trying to knock herself out of the horrific state. She tried her hardest to keep her eyes open but deemed unable to do. Suddenly, she lost balance on her bike and collapsed, the motorcycle falling sideways as it continued to move forward a bit while Eliza's unconscious body crashed onto the road. Her body, still with motion, rolled across the street, scrapes beginning to cover her whole body from the impact.

 Johnny, who was driving behind her, immediately stopped his bike. He quickly got off his motorcycle, rushing over to Eliza's unconscious body. He knelt to her, holding her body in his arms as he tried to shake her away, "Eliza! Eliza!" He called out to her, but got no answer, of course.

 Eliza's face had even more cuts than it had at the end of the rumble. A large scrape went down her left cheek, which left numerous amounts of blood to spill from it, "What the hell am I supposed to do?" Johnny muttered under his breath, pressing his middle and index finger against her neck to check for a pulse. He sighed in relief, thankful to find a pulse.

 Johnny sighed, standing up before lifting up Eliza bridal's style. He walked over to his bike, setting Eliza down in front of it before rushing over to Eliza's bike. He set it upwards before moving it over to the side of the road so no one would run over it. He then ran back over to his bike, lifting up Eliza's body before placing her on the bike. He took a seat in the back of her, having Eliza face him. Johnny took a deep breath, starting up his bike before driving in the direction of Riverdale General Hospital.

AN: Soooo, Eliza's severely injured ahd her older sister is back!