15

The following night, Hiram Lodge was having a party at his house, which everyone was invited to

The following night, Hiram Lodge was having a party at his house, which everyone was invited to. FP was already there when Eliza arrived with Johnny, Alice, Jackson, Nate, and Teddy. They both bid each other goodbye before going their separate ways.

Eliza met up with FP, greeting him with a kiss to the lips, "Hey," She smiled at him brightly.

FP smiled back at Eliza, wrapping an arm around her before they both began to make conversation with Tom Keller and Darryl Doiley.

Meanwhile later, Eliza went to go talk with Teddy and Nate while FP supposedly went to go to the bathroom. Johnny immediately found it suspicious that both Alice and FP were nowhere in sight and headed upstairs.

After opening three bedrooms doors to find them either empty and occupied by people that weren't them, he opened the last door on the left to find FP and Alice in bed together. Alice's eyes widened as she noticed Johnny. She quickly placed her shirt back on and fixed her skirt.FP did the same, placing his shirt back on before zipping his jeans back up.

"Johnny," Alice spoke up in a pleading tone, "You tell her and I swear--"

"You'll what, huh?" Johnny shouted at her, "You have nothing on me, Alice. I'm going to tell Eliza and nothing's going to stop me."

With that, Johnny rushed down the stairs in search of Eliza, Alice and FP chasing after him.

"Okay, people!" Marty shouted out, "We're going to play a game of Secret and Sins, just as we do every party. Who wants to go first?"

"I'll go!" Johnny suddenly volunteered as he, FP, and Alice entered the living room where everyone was gathered.

"Johnny, don't you dare!" Alice shouted at Johnny, who turned to her.

"I can't keep it a secret anymore, Alice," Johnny told her and Tom Keller gave them both a confused look.

"What?" He asked them while laughing, "You guys together? Big whoop. It was bound to happen."

Johnny gave Tom an amused look as he pointed his index finger toward Alice and FP, who now sat Eliza on the living room couch, "No, Tom. It's actually a secret about Alice and FP." He revealed and Eliza gave them all a puzzled look.

"Ooh, this is getting good already," Marty chuckled in amusement.

"Ever since Eliza started dating FP, Alice has been trying to break them up so she could have FP for herself," Johnny spoke up and immediately, many people's eyes widened in shock, "What a friend, am I right?"

"What?" Eliza asked confused as she turned to glance at Alice, "That can't be true. Alice, tell me that it isn't true."

"It is. And I'm sorry, Eliza, I don't want to hurt you, but it gets worse. Much worse." Johnny told Eliza, giving her a sympathetic look.