19

Alice Smith closed her locker door before she began to walk down the hallway

Alice Smith closed her locker door before she began to walk down the hallway. She froze when she saw Eliza, her former best friend, standing in the hallway, talking with Johnny. The duo had smiles on their faces as they conversed with each other.

She sighed out before hesitantly walking over to them, "Oh, look. It's the backstabbing bitch." Eliza commented, rolling her eyes as she turned to Alice, "What do you want, Alice?"

"I need your help," Alice spoke up in a hushed tone, her eyes welled with tears. She glanced at Johnny before looking back at Eliza, "I think I'm pregnant."

"With FP's baby?" Johnny asked quietly, his eyes wide. Alice looked as though she was about to cry as she nodded her head. He scoffed, "Damn, and here I was thinking this ordeal couldn't get any worse. Well, we better go. Bye now!"

As Johnny and Eliza started to walk away, Alice quickly grabbed onto Eliza's arm, stopping her from leaving. Eliza sighed, turning her head to look Alice, "Listen, Liza. I know you hate me after everything that went down last month. But I need your help. Please, I'm begging you." She pleaded and Eliza glanced over at Johnny before back at Alice.

Eliza sighed out, rolling her eyes, "Fine, I'll help you. Let's go."

Johnny stared at Eliza in disbelief, "You're really going to help her?" He mouthed to her and Eliza nodded before walking off with Alice.

____

"Please, no. Please, no. Please, no." Alice said to herself while waiting for the results on her pregnancy test. It was the second one she had taken, but she still couldn't admit to herself that she was actually pregnant.

Eliza sat outside Alice's stall, patiently waiting for her ex-best friend to come out and tell her the news. Sierra Samuels and Hermione Gomez were also in the bathroom at that moment, doing their own thing.

Alice took a deep breath before checking the pregnancy test, only to see that it had a plus sign, meaning she was pregnant, "Damn it!" Alice cursed loudly, punching the stall with her fist, which immediately caught Hermione's attention.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Eliza warned Hermione as she watched the girl approach Alice's stall. Eliza quickly stood up, knowing it would be no time before Alice came out.

"Well, last time I checked, you're not the boss of me, Eliza" Hermione reminded her before knocking on the stall door, "Everything okay in there?" She asked Alice in a concerned tone, cautiously opening up the stall door to reveal Alice sitting on the toilet, crying with a positive pregnancy test in her hand.

"God, mind your own business, Hermione, shouldn't you be in a church?" Alice complained before looking back down at the pregnancy test.

Eliza peeked her head into the bathroom stall, "What happened? Is it positive? Please don't tell me it's positive," She asked the blonde Serpent concerned.