1

Present time; 2018

Victoria barged into her family's trailer, immediately heading toward her mother's room, where Eliza sat on the bed, looking over bills that had been past since Alex didn't get to pay them all while her mother was locked up.

"What the hell, Mom?" Victoria complained, causing Eliza to turn to her youngest daughter, "You lied to me. Jughead just told me that FP said you guys did have a thing with each other in high school. You told me that you guys have always been just friends."

Eliza sighed, patting down on the seat on the bed next to her, which Victoria took as an invitation to sit down, "I didn't tell you because I don't like to talk about it. But I guess I'll have to tell you now since FP couldn't keep his mouth shut. It all started in nineteen ninety-two, it was the night before our first day of sophomore year. I was stuck in quite the predicament..."

Riverdale; 1992

It was a stormy day in Riverdale, just as it had been for the recent few days

It was a stormy day in Riverdale, just as it had been for the recent few days. Eliza stood in front of her father, who sat on his couch in the living room. Her left hand was tightly balled into a fist, waiting for the worst to come. She took a deep breath, closing her eyes for a brief moment as she tugged at the sleeve of her Serpent jacket, "Look, I didn't mean to get caught. It won't happen again," She tried to tell her father.

    Her father was James Clarke, an infamous South Side Serpent on the Southside of town. He was Forsythe Pendleton Jones I's right-hand man and co-leader of the Serpents. Since FP Jones, Forsythe's son and Eliza's best friend, didn't want to join the gang, Eliza was next in line to take leadership of the notorious Southside gang.

    Eliza's father slammed down his glass bottle of beer on the table before getting up. He balled his hand into a fist before punching Eliza in the face. Eliza fell to the ground from the impact of her father's fist. She could already feel the bruise forming under her eye, "Five hundred dollars, Eliza!" He shouted at her angrily as he kicked her in the stomach twice, causing her to cry out in pain, "Five hundred dollars worth of stuff you got caught with." He kicked her three more times, twice in her ribs and once in her gut.

    "I didn't get caught with it!" She quickly told him as she held her hand in front of her, trying to block the next her father was about to give her, "I stashed it before the cops caught me. They found me empty-handed. That's why they sent me home."

    James clenched his jaw, staring down at his daughter, "Then where the hell is it?" He questioned angrily as Eliza weakly stood up from the ground.

    She stood up high, showing no fear toward him, "I stashed it in a dumpster near the Whyte Wyrm," She informed him, "It's safe. I'll get it right now."

    "You better!" He growled at her angrily, "Either you find that stuff or don't bother coming home ever again. Understand?"

    Eliza nodded, "Yes, sir." She replied quietly, adjusting the jacket on her back before heading out the door.