Sudden Realization

SHANELLE's POV~

It's been a month since I  haven't seen Trav. I really miss him so much. This is the very first  time I haven't talk to him for a long period of time. I miss him so much.

I know he always went to our house but I always asked our guard and maids to tell him I'm not home.

I always about to go to him when he arrived in our home but I have to hold myself not to see and talk to him.

It's against my will but this is the only way I could protect him. He's like a younger brother to me and I don't want him to get hurt, especially because of me.

Rico got so jealous to him ever since he saw my photo albums since when I was young. Trav is always there in those pictures and we look so happy when we're together.

He got so jealous because Trav is always there in all important moments of my life. I have told him that Trav is just like a brother to me and nothing more, but still  he couldn't believe. He said, he can really feel that Trav likes me more than just a friend or a sister. I tried to convince him that its not yet he insisted.

I don't know how to tell Trav that don't get close to me anymore since I know he loves me more than I thought.

Rico threatened me that  if he sees Trav and I together even if we're just doing a friendly talk,  he will breakup with me or worse, he will do bad things to Trav. And I  don't want that thing to happen.

I love Rico even if he's possessive, rude and arrogant. I know he's not a boyfriend material but I find myself in love with him because we have the same passion and  senses.

I am the head Chef in my own Italian Restaurant. He became my business partner because he has his own restaurants too.

He seems really nice and  gentle to me, but he is possessive and easily get jealous that even to my staff in my restaurant, he doesn't want me to talk or get along with.

Yes, it's childish and selfish but I really don't know why I love him this much that even Trav doesn't want me to talk with.

I don't want him to get mad nor get jealous in anyone. I love him deeply that even the closest person I know, I am willing to let go.

I never reply or answer  Trav's call. He always texted me and reminds me that he's always there for me no matter what. I do really appreciate him on that but at the  same time got hurt me because even if I want to, I still can't do. He don't deserve this.

I feel sorry for him because I guess he is paranoid thinking about me. It's not that I  like the way he is always around me and became martyr to me but he is the only person I could trust with.

And so much love of him, I can't stand seeing him looks miserable because I chose Rico over him.

When we were younger, I fell in love with him before but I am also afraid that when we get  together as a couple and got into a fight, I might lose him forever.

Even the whole world turn their backs to me, but Travis is always there, I couldn't ask for more.

I'm afraid that I might lose him so I'm stuck to the point that we should be just best friends until the end.

I know it's rude and stupid reason but I know this is the only way I could stay with him.

There's always a part of me that I love him and always be.

On the other hand, the second reason why I'm avoiding any contacts on Trav, is that I want him to move on. I can't stand seeing him still so in love with me while I am with somebody else.