How I started

Hi my #KKBeys! After a year and eleven months, I have finally gonna finish this very first story I have made here on Wattpad

Hi my #KKBeys! After a year and eleven months, I have finally gonna finish this very first story I have made here on Wattpad. I can't thank you all enough for giving me an opportunity to show to you my talent and passion in writings. I started writing stories at the back of my notebooks when I was in high school. Then eventually, I bought a intermediate notebook and that's where I started writing down. I only let few people to read it, my closest ones.

I have stopped writing because of my studies since college. There are many other concerns. But little by little, I'm still writing short stories. And by that time, my very first boyfriend didn't know about this. After graduating college last 2014, I was browsing about Greek mythology, which I'm very interested about, and I came across a story related to Persephone, my favorite Greek Goddess. And there I was taken to the Wattpad world. I have seen a story made with Persephone and Hades love story. It got me really interested that's why I made this account. Although I have heard this from my classmates before, I just ignored it, and even though my ex didn't want to, I still got upset. Hehehe.

In two months here, I have been addicted. The type I can sit in front of my computer from 5pm until 10am this morning. Just urinate the rest. Hahaha

I was planning to write it soon, but I was wondering how the writers would write here on the wattpad. Not to be judgmental, but I've read a lot of "too mainstream" issues. I used to read about those who were not famous, now popular and even became a movie. It may be as proud as you have just read, you are still close.

Then, even though my ex boyfriend didn't want to, I still made up the story, which is why BWHAB is the first. For a very small reason, we got used to it and there I started to lose interest in him because he was not a supportive person. Boom! But this is not about my love life. I have never regret leaving someone who can't really support and understand my passion. He even stopped and holding me back from my dreams and goals, and that made me more determined about this story.

Originally, this story is about a new relationship that was brought to a head by the girl and she got pregnant early. They didn't even know each other but they were together and had a family. Eventually, the riots will start once they are married and have children. Both parties have family issues that are stressful and caused their relationship to break.

But the moment I typed that very first chapter, the plot in my brain was different. It looks pretty much the same. I don't know, I suddenly wrote that. Then you can also find celebrities and make them your story characters for the better reading. I'm really trying to do that. The actors / models / singers / dancers in my story, that's all I want to do. They are not as famous, and at least now, you know them. Hehehe.

Then I just did it for just a try. I was just wondering if anyone would read my work despite the various stories spread around it. Also, most of what I read, they use BS to attract readers. Which is one of the too mainstream I'm talking about. But that's not all the story here.

I have met a lots of my favorite writers here like Littlebeshypupu and OhMyGelou . They are my sisters-from-another-mister here in the watty world. I highly recommended their stories to you, one of the best. And of course, the works of my dearest friends and co-members of # INSPR1, Lena0209 , belleCortez_WP , VeiledPen , Match-kun , CaneDolle , halimaaaw , positivepants , WiseQueen , appleoh26 and others, you will be treated very well, I swear. And take note, there are only published books among the others. Oh-Ah?

Then my highschool bestfriends who first read and believed in my works were Nicsen07 , babyblueeiramlem and CARRENZ . Thank you girls for pushing me with this passion up until now. I love you a lot!

I still remember the times when I also PM the writers of the story I am reading, I still idolize them even more, especially those who are still my friends on FB. But I'm also got snob, so I told myself, when I have readers who talk to me, I'll try my best to response. But for now, I admit that I can't actively comment on every single comment, posting one after another on the walls of the flood likes of the story, but when someone sends me a message, I still answer. I don't like being called a snob eh. Hahaha.

In most cases, admit it or not, just talk to the writers just to update his story right? Admit .. Then others, their style bash you or fight you for your work and rush you to the update. If you are a writer too, you know for yourself that every word you quote in the story you make is not easy. Of course, you have to make sure it's the best you can see before you put it on and read it to others. But of course, that's okay even though it's frustrating, just boom boom boom, because I know you can do that with me because you just liked the story. Is that right? Hahaha

And sooner or later, I gained readers and eventually became my friends. With every type of comment and likes of your readers, you get excited. And that's where I really got my inspiration to continue this shit. Char! Story pala. It is nice to see success coming from your own blood, saliva, sweat and typing. Because you know for yourself that you are not fooled by others' stories. That's all it really is, you have to be different to stand up. Just be unique. (* wink)

And by ending this story, I hope you continue to support it until the end of time. Remember me or this story in a way I just created. LoL! And hopefully you can support Book 2 too! Yes, it will have a book two. So the story still continues from different perspective and views.

By now, please also support my other works which I will also make sure you never regret reading. I will improve everything I can.

THANK YOU SO MUCH MGA #KKBeys! LOVELOTS SO SO MUCH TO THE MOON AND BACK!

Let's keep in touch these beys! (Ahhhyyy! Touch daw ?!)

Facebook: Irony of Punishment

Instagram / Twitter / Migme / Wattpad / FB: Koolkaticles

~ Koolkaticles