chapter twenty

-jinyoung's POV-

I took the bus home. I didn't bring a lot with me. Just my wallet and my phone. I looked on my phone and found a bunch of texts and calls from Ji-Yeon.

"Where are you? Where did you go? Are you out with that girl again? Why aren't you answering?! Jinyoung! Hello??"

My phone was silent so I didn't hear her call me. She was probably worried about me. I got home quickly. I just wanted to go home. I still had the letter. I didn't open it. Y/N didn't tell me to not open the letter. She just wanted me to return to her box on her highest shelf in her room.

I got home and sat down in my bed. I didn't notice that Ji-Yeon was in the living room. I walked right past her.

I sat down on the bed and took the letter out of my pocket.

"Jinyoung?" Ji-Yeon asked.

"What is it?"

"Are you okay? You didn't look well."

"It's Y/N. She left again."

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N. It's always her. Maybe you need to get your mind away from her." She started to kiss my neck.

"Ji-Yeon. I have to read this letter." I pushed her off me.

"Jinyoung. Look at me." She faced me toward her. "You love me. Right?"

"Yes. So much."

"Then I will make you happy. Not her. I am your life long partner. Remember that."

She kissed my lips. She didn't stop. As we were kissing, she took the letter and threw it into the garbage.

"Ji-Yeon. We can't do this."

"Yes we can."

(Yes. I'm going to stop there. I think you all know what happens.-A/N)

I woke up. I found that Ji-Yeon wasn't next to me. We did stuff yesterday. I don't regret it. I love her. I do. I would marry her if I could.

"Jinyoung. Breakfast is ready. You can eat if you want."

"Oh thanks." I kissed her on the forehead as I walked out of the room. "Thank you for always being there. I love you."

From that day on, I told Ji-Yeon that everyday. So I could forgot about the one who i first truly loved.

-TBC-