chapter twenty one

-four years later-

I was heading back to Korea. My boy best friend who was also Korean had a wedding to go to back home. He asked me to be his date and I agreed to.

"Kyung Seok! Are you ready?" I screamed.

"Yes! I'm just brushing my teeth!"

"Okay. I'll wait."

He walked down with all his bags. I was staying there for about three months. Of course, Kyung Seok was a groomsman. So he had to attend the bachelor party and everything. I was just the girl he was bringing to meet his friend.

I'm not his girlfriend. I met him at work. We were co-workers. So we grew close through the years.

-time skip-

We got to Korea. It was spring. So the weather was nice. I haven't been here in four years. I haven't got over Jinyoung, but I haven't heard about anything about him since. Work kept my mind off of love for a long time.

The wedding was in three weeks. The bachelor party was in one week and so was the bachelorette party. I had to attend the bachelorette party because Kyung Seok made me. I knew no one and he still made me go.

I didn't know who the groom and bride was. Kyung Seok just told me that it was his friend was the groom and they met a couple years back.

-time skip to the wedding-

I didn't go to the bachelorette party. I didn't feel like going. Today was the wedding. Everyone had started to get ready. I saw the venue before and it's really beautiful. It looked like they were very rich. The theme was white with gold accents. It was very elegant.