chapter six

tw// abuse !!!
read at your own risk !

There I was. Right in front of the house that caused me to throw my life away. I don't know why I decided to come back. But I had this one thought. Maybe if I came back here, me and Jinyoung would still have the same relationship. If you think about it everything changed after I ran away.

The door was unlocked. I figured it was like this, I was the only one who would lock the door. I guess he didn't change about his safety.

I walked in. It was dark. All that was there was a light from a basement. My father was sitting there. He was with two other men. I didn't recognize them. I've never seen them before.

"I'm glad you came." My father said. "These are my friends." The men grabbed me and slammed me to the floor. "I'll let you do what you want." My dad passed them the key to the basement. He didn't change. My father had never done this to me. He was sober. But it was worse, he was evil. Another mindset.

The two men turned off the lights. I screamed as one of them held me down. The other was undressing.

"No." I thought. "This can't be happening. My father probably waited till I was older to sell my body." I screamed for help. At the top of my lungs.

"JINYOUNG! HELP!" I screamed. Yes. I screamed to you. I held my hand out for you but you never took it. You always thought it was never there.

They ripped my shirt and pants. I don't want to talk about the rest. Yes. They raped me. I was a virgin. So it was taken by some random dudes, in the most disgusting way possible.

I was blacked out after everything that had happened. It was still dark. I looked at the clock. It was 2 am. I heard only my father snoring upstairs. The two dudes probably already left. I ran upstairs quickly and out of the house.

It was still raining. I couldn't run. It hurt. My clothes were ripped. I was crying. I felt the dried tears from before. I felt weak. I stopped in the middle of the sidewalk. I saw a happy couple on a poster. That doesn't happen in real life. Everything in this world is fake. Don't trust  anyone. That's my advice to anyone.