chapter fourteen

Subin told me I had to meet Jinyoung. I had to meet him at the park, which was a few blocks down. I always went to that park when I would study for SATs. I would always go there with Subin or Jinyoung. That's how we all got into the same university.

I threw on a hoodie and black leggings. A lazy outfit. I mean I was only meeting Jinyoung. What more should I do?

The park was beautiful. It grew cherry blossoms. I always loved the sight of the trees but at the same time it was the worst sight ever.

I remember Jinyoung telling me of this park. This park was the first time he saw me. I was sitting at a tree. I was doodling in my notebook the trees. I even drew him sitting on the bench.

I didn't like this park though. It was where I saw Jinyoung and Ji-yeon kiss for the first time. It was on the same bench he was sitting at when he first saw me. I was sitting at the same tree when it happened.

I was drawing. It was a girl watching her first love with another girl. I still have it.

I brought my notebook. I've had this notebook for 8 years. This has everything I drew when I was in high school up to right now. I sat at my tree.

This tree was my tree. It had the prettiest cherry blossoms that would fall on top of you. I once drew it before.

I felt bored so started to sketch a little. It wasn't much but it was a hurt girl. The girl was sitting watching the flowers fall and the trees sway. The girl didn't look hurt but she was.

Even though she is enjoying the moment, doesn't mean she enjoys her life. There's a lot of things you don't notice in people.

I looked up. A beautiful young girl was playing around with a boy. It looked like they just got of school. I decided to draw them. It brought back good memories.

"Y/N?"

The voice startled me. I know this voice. A man.