chapter nine

-a week later-

I had gotten back to my old self. I still didn't have an appetite. I only ate yogurt and drank milk and water. Subin has been kind of taking care of me. She was trying to become a nurse so I was kind of helping her.

I decided to head out. I wanted fresh air. Being kept inside my house wasn't healthy.

I went on a walk around the city. I enjoyed that the most besides eating. It was gloomy but I didn't look like it was going to rain.

But the unlucky me, it started to rain. I ran trying to get inside somewhere. I wasn't looking until I ran into someone. He was handsome. I mean very.

"I'm so sorry." I walked away. He grabbed my hand.

"No. It's raining. Don't get sick. Stay under here."

He had an umbrella. It could fit both of us. He was holding me close to him. He had a tall figure. I was like 5'6 (167 or 168cm.). He looked 6 feet tall. I can easily see how tall someone was.

We walked into a restaurant. He quickly ordered a tea for me.

"Excuse me? What is your name?"

"Yugyeom. Kim Yugyeom."

It was a nice name. He had this aura on him. It made me attractive to him. But like as friends.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For helping me out there."

"It's nothing. You really shouldn't be walking out there without a jacket or umbrella."

"I tend to forget those a lot." I liked his personality. The way he smiled was pleasing. I haven't met a guy this nice since him.

We ate together and talked. The rain stopped and the sun came out.

"Look! The sun is coming. Maybe a rainbow will come." I ran over to a clearer spot. "Pretty."

Yugyeom caught up to me. I kind of remembered.

I made another friend. Another person I had to lie to. I didn't care to give him my number. I thought to myself that I shouldn't socialize too much. The people I have now are enough.

Yugyeom was too good to be lied to. We went opposite ways. I knew I was never going to see
him again. At least, I had one good day.