chapter thirteen

I woke up. I totally forgot about what had happened before. If I tried, my head would hurt. I really tried to not recall that moment. All I remember was that I was in a room alone with Jinyoung. That was it.

Subin walked into my room.

"Oh! I didn't see you wake up." She brought a tray of medicine and a wet towel. "You weren't feeling well so I came."

I took the medicine. It was kind of bitter but it helped me wake up a little more.

"Subin?"

"Yes?"

"What happened?"

"What do you mean"

"Like why am I here? Wasn't I just with Jinyoung?"

"No."

"But-"

"No. You weren't with anyone. You went out to meet me and you weren't feeling okay."

"Oh. Okay."

That was weird. I totally remember being with Jinyoung. But that's stupid. I don't any more memories with him. You let go of each other. A long time ago.

-time skip-

I stayed at home all day. I didn't feel like getting up or moving at all. I felt a little sore but I was fine.

-Jinyoung's POV-

I couldn't that thought out of my head. I needed to tell the police. But wait. Who am I to get into her business? Maybe her father was already jailed?

I'm not her friend anymore. I let her go. Right? I'm not supposed be worried every time she goes out. I'm not supposed to be the one to call her to see if she's okay.

My girlfriend was making dinner in the kitchen. Ji-yeon came into my office, where I was just sitting there looking blankly at my notebook.

"Babe? Are you okay? You can eat dinner now."

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure? You can talk to me if you can."

Ji-yeon was an amazing girlfriend. She was the first one to see me as more than a rich, handsome guy. She saw me as a real person. She helped me through most of the hardships in my life.

She gets very jealous, very easily. I don't have a lot of girl best friends because she would get very mad at me if I did. I still love her though.

But what was weird to me was that I had a girl in my mind. Someone I shouldn't have in my thoughts. But whatever. It's only common sense to care for someone. That's just manners.

I texted Subin. I wanted to talk with Y/N. I knew she needed me. Or if not that, I needed her. Yes, I'm happy with Ji-yeon but I was even more happier when I was with Y/N.

I want her happy. I want to be the person to make her be happy and safe again.