chapter two

It was a couple weeks after. I was living in a nice apartment alone. My friend was planning to go back to the states. I was left in Korea with my only friend left, Subin.

"Do you want to go out?" Subin asked me.

"I don't know."

"Come on. Let's go you haven't gone out ever since you came back." She said pulling me off my couch. "One of my friends is having a huge graduation party. It's casual so you don't have to dress up."

I was at least glad she mentioned the fact that I didn't need to dress up. I hated fancy clothing.

"Fine. I'll go but I'm not drinking." I said walking to my room.

I changed into some ripped jeans and a red flannel with a black tank top under. As I walked out Subin unbuttoned my flannel.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

"It looks better this way. Now keep it." Subin grabbed my hand and pulled me into her car.

"Who even is hosting this party?" I asked.

"His name is Jackson."

"Oh."

We arrived at the house. It was huge. I could tell this guy was rich and lived alone. No one ever threw a party this big or I've never been to a big party.

"Hey Subin!" I heard a voice shout over the music.

"Hey Jackson!" She hugged him. I guess they were close. It didn't look they were a couple though.

"Who is this?" Jackson asked.

"Hi. I'm Subin's friend. Y/N." All of a sudden his expression changed. He looked shocked. He then just nods and walks away.

"I don't know what's with him. He usually loves people. But whatever. I'm going to get a drink." Subin walked away. She left me alone. I haven't seen these people in two years. I didn't know almost all of them. I just sat on the couch and took at my phone. I started scrolling through social media. All of a sudden I stand up to go to a quieter room, I bump into someone.

"I'm so sorry." I say looking up. She spilled all her wine over me.

"Don't get in my way. Look it all spilled. Who even are you? Who do you think you are?" She yelled at me causing everyone to turn their head to us.

"If you'll excuse me I'm going." I said walking away. I knew her. It was Ji-yeon. I guess she's the queen since she was dating the 'hottest' guy on campus. She grabbed my arm and yanked me back in front of her.

"You *****"
a/n: we don't swear in here

She tried to slap me until I stopped her arm. It was quite pathetic. She tried to go for my hair until someone stopped her.