chapter three

"Come on that's enough." A familiar voice said. I knew. It was Jinyoung.

"But looked at what she did." She pointed at a spot on her shoe.

"Oh my gosh your shoe!"

"Hey! You!" She said ready to try and hit me.

"Hey. Calm down."

I looked at him and scoffed. I went upstairs. Luckily Subin brought an extra shirt in her car everywhere she went. I was changing in a guest bedroom until someone came in.

"Hey! Do you know how to knock?" I yelled covering myself with the shirt. I was in the middle of changing. Wtf?

"Sorry." He quickly turned around. I put on my shirt. It was Jackson.

"It's fine you can look now." I fixed my hair in the mirror.

"Sorry. I just wanted to see how you were doing." He said giving you a can of beer.

"Thanks but I don't drink."

"Oh. Well I'll be out there if you need anything." Jackson walked out of the room. Weird. He acted weird. He acted like he knew me when we met downstairs. But I haven't seen him before.

All of a sudden the door opens again. It was Subin.

"Are you okay? I saw what happened out there." She said.

"I'm fine but why did it have to her?"

"Did she ever have a problem with you? She only acts that bad if someone crosses her. She is like a school bully you might say. To be honest, I don't even know what Jinyoung sees in her. But he loves her." She said giving me a plate of food. "Here. You haven't dinner yet."

It was silent. The thought was that Jinyoung loves that girl. The door slammed. She left.

"You know what I'm just going to leave." I said to myself and got up. I just planned to walk to a bus stop and take a bus home.

I walked out and saw Jinyoung having a drink. We met eyes.

"Hey."

He scoffed at me. I felt like he was mad at me. I couldn't blame him. I would act like that if my best friend left me without a word. Especially if they moved across the world.

"You have no explaining to do. We don't talk. I have no right to know. Well I don't want to know." Jinyoung said taking another sip from his red solo cup.

I was about to speak but I chose not to. I told myself a long time ago never to tell anyone my secrets. They are meant to be my past. Jinyoung would remind me of my past. So I guess it was only right we avoided each other.

I walked to the stop. I texted Subin that I already left. She was mad that I didn't stay.