chapter eleven

It was the next day. I was going to meet Subin at the place. It was kind of weird. I didn't like the place we were meeting. I knew the place had no windows. It feels weird to me when I can't see outside.

I walked there. I walked inside. It was dark but with only one light on. No one was inside. I took out my phone to text Subin if she was here. I heard the door open behind me.

It was Subin. She was with Jinyoung. When he walked in, he gave me a disgusted look. Why did it have to be him?

"Subin if you were going to come here with him at least tell me." I was going to walk out.

"No. Talk. I'm leaving." Subin left and closed the door.

It was still dark. I felt really uncomfortable. Only light came from a lamp. It wasn't that bright.

"Are you not going talk?" I said taking a seat. I thought maybe talking would distract where I am.

"No. We have nothing to talk about. So? Why? You want to explain?" He said and sat down.

It was dark where I was and the brightest where he was. I didn't want to be near him. I just sat there.

"It's going to be okay."

I heard this voice. No. I didn't like it. It kept replaying. A man's voice. It sounded like the one of the men who-.

It can't be. He wasn't speaking me. He was not there.

"NO! YOU ARE NOT HERE!" I screamed.

"Y/N?" Jinyoung was talking to me. I couldn't hear him though. His voice was invalid. I just sounded the man's voice. Which made it worse.

"GO AWAY!"

I could still hear the man. It was nonstop. Telling me to stay still, I will enjoy it, it'll be okay. It wasn't okay.

-jinyoung's POV-

She was screaming. I did nothing and she started yelling at me. I was worried for her. I said her name a couple of times but she always responded to go away.

I didn't know what was happening with her. I went to go tap her on the shoulder, she jumped. She never acted like this.

I saw the tears on her face. I wanted wipe them away from her face. I tried to. She just slapped my hand away. She wasn't herself.

Ji-yeon was right. She did change. Maybe it was better to stay away from her.

-flashback-

I saw Y/N hurt. She had a scar on her face. She was getting hurt again. It didn't look like a cut from an object. It looked like someone did it.

"Stop getting yourself hurt. If you do, you are just going to make me more~" I couldn't finish my sentence.

I had a girlfriend. I couldn't love someone. But she just made me feel like I was falling for someone real. Someone who cared about me. Someone who saw the real me. The real me under all the looks.

-end of flashback-

Your first love forgets you. She forgot my feelings. I never knew about my feelings. They were all over the place.

Y/N forgot who I was. She forgot the real me. And because of that, she became someone who I knew she wasn't.

I realized there were no windows. She told me once that she didn't like places where she couldn't see outside.