chapter ten

I came home. Subin texted.

"You have to talk to Jinyoung."

"I don't want to."

"He isn't his self."

"Not my problem."

"Yes it is. He is your best friend. You can't let him be like that."

"He WAS. He isn't anymore. He hates me. Even if I was to, he wouldn't change for me."

"Whatever but one day I'm going to make you talk face to face."

"Whatever."

It was stupid to me. Me and Jinyoung grew apart. It wasn't his fault so I don't blame him for us growing apart.

I was still kind of soaked from the rain. I took a shower. It felt weird. The water was cold. It was trickling down my back. I started getting terrible thoughts. I heard these voices. They sounded like men. I put my hands over my ears. I didn't want to here them. They kept playing and playing. I couldn't put out what thy were saying.

I turned the shower off. I got changed. I sat in my bathroom. I sat on the floor. Just there. I could still hear faint voices. I didn't like it. I felt a terrible feeling throughout my body.

My vision got blurry. I was crying. I felt weak again. There were no windows. I didn't feel safe in my own home. I stood up barely. I searched my cabinets for my medicine. This wasn't healthy. I swallowed two at time.

I slowly started to regain my strength. I felt the sweat on my temples. I quickly wiped away the tears.

I sat on my couch. I looked outside. I don't know why. I didn't feel better. I felt worse. My father was the only one on my mind. I didn't want to see my father in jail so I never reported to the police.

It was raining again. Rain. It reminded me of him. It always rained when something bad happened. It was like the universe was telling me that I should stay away from the rain.

It was raining when my mother passed. I never talked about my mother's death. I didn't want to be reminded of it.

I got another text from Subin.

"Meet me at ---"

"Ok. Why?"

"Just see. At 7:00 pm tomorrow."

"Ok."

I really didn't want to go. But Subin was my best friend, I trust her. 7 was kind of late for me. I kind of don't like going out in the dark. I'm more of a go out in the day and stay out until late night. Not head out into the dark.