21. Willow's POV

I'd just finished my dance rehearsal. We were dancing to 5 Seconds of Summer. I grabbed my towel and wiped my forehead. My eye still hurt a bit from where Ryan hit me but it was fading now so it was okay. I went outside and started walking. I always walked back from dance because it wasn't that far from mine and Skye's houses. We only lived a street away from each other. I decided to go and check in on her. She'd been a really great friend through the whole Ryan thing and never said 'I told you so'. I didn't bother knocking on the door as I walked in. I never did anyway. It was just natural now. I looked in the lounge and kitchen but there was nobody there so I assumed that she'd be on the third floor. I heard music so I peeked into the game room. There was my brother and Ty dancing like crazy to mine and Skye's game, Just Dance. I looked at Ty. He hadn't seen me walk in. He had sweat on his muscular arms and I kind of stared at him for a few seconds. What was wrong with me? Why was I feeling like this? Over the past two weeks I'd been finding him really attractive and my heart skipped every time we talked. Weird right?

I decided to make my way to Skye's room because I figured that's where she'd be now. I walked up to her door but heard voices.

"Nothing's going to happen with Seb" I heard Skye giggle. I could tell that she was talking to Dougie. What's going on with Seb?

"Well he's a good looking guy. You're telling me nothing's happened between you two?" Dougie asked Skye. I leaned back a bit. I didn't know whether I wanted to hear this! This was wrong wasn't it? Eavesdropping on your best friends conversation about your brother? Well it was about my brother.... I put my ear to the door to hear Skye better now. "Um, no." I heard her say.

Oh my God! Something's happened between Seb and Skye! Eww! I didn't know whether I wanted to hear this but I carried on anyway.

"What happened?" I heard Dougie ask.

"Do you really want to know?" I heard Skye sigh. I'd listened this far! I think I deserved to hear the damn story. And then I realised she wasn't talking to me. I didn't want to listen because I couldn't stand it if anything happened between Seb and Skye. It would just be so gross and totally weird for me.

Dougie must have said yes in the time that I thought because I heard Skye go into the story. "Okay" She huffed. "So I went to his house one day looking for Willow and it was just Seb there" she whispered and then paused. She must have been thinking. "He told me Willow was at dance practise. So I said I'd just go but he invited me in. So I stayed and we went into his room" I tensed up and Dougie must have done the same. "Oh God no!" I heard Skye say outragedly. I thought she'd seen me eavesdropping but then she finished with "Nothing like that happened!"

"Well I don't know where this story's heading do I?" I heard Dougie say. Well, thank God they hadn't done it.

"Okay, I'll carry on. So we went into his room and we sat on his bed and we talked for a while. And then something happened and it was like we both thought the same thing. We both thought that we were like, made for each other because you know, the whole my brothers his friend and his sisters my friend. So we both leaned in and kissed. We kissed for about ten seconds and then had to pull apart". Oh my God! What the hell was my best friend saying! This was awful! And why the hell was she telling her boyfriend this?! How could she! How could she kiss my own brother!

"Why did you pull apart?" I heard Dougie mumble.

"Honestly?"she paused and I didn't know what was going on. "It was like kissing my brother."

Dougie started to laugh now.

"I'm serious! It was too weird! So we both turned really awkward and agreed to never talk about it again and I left!"

They were both laughing now but I didn't find anything funny. Why would she kiss my own brother and then not tell me about it. If it was a mistake and meant nothing she should have told me! I honestly felt betrayed.

"Wait!" Dougie stopped chuckling for a second. "When was this?"

"About three months before I met you."

Oh, well isn't that just great?! I started dating Ryan then. She was all hung up on telling me not to go out with Ryan! I mean, I know she was right but maybe she should have stuck to thinking about her own relationships. With my brother!

"Oh that's okay then" I heard Dougie say and I couldn't stand it any longer. I tiptoed away so nobody would hear me and when I wasn't in earshot I ran. I ran as fast as I could back home. And when I was home I leaned at the back of the front door and cried. Floods of tears emerged from my eyes at how my best friend and brother had gone behind my back. Even if it was just a kiss.

But the worst thing was, the only thing that I wanted to do was kiss her brother. And nobody knew that. And my heart throbbed at the longing.

---------------------------------------------

Ooooh I said it was dramatic! Did anybody expect that?