25. Tyler's POV

Me and Skye were sat on the couch watching morning trashy TV. It was just us two because Doug was at band practice and our parents had gone out on a trip with Seb and Willow's parents.

I stopped to think about Willow. I was getting really worried about her now. She hadn't spoken to Skye properly in a month now. We'd only really messaged each other because she wasn't round at our house anymore.

I missed her. Really bad. I missed her bubbly personality and how she'd get all hyper all of a sudden and then it'd calm down a bit and then she'd get excited about something again. It was weird that she wasn't around at our house anymore.

Bu I found something else weirder. Since Ryan and Willow had broken up I'd been having these feelings towards her. Like when we were watching Friends on the couch and we turned off all the lights and made popcorn. Since then everything I felt towards her changed. And it wasn't easy for me to know how I was feeling because she was being so distant. I wanted to spend time with her to see how I was feeling. My heart kind of sped up every time I saw her but I pretended to keep my cool.

That's why I messaged her 'Are you okay?xx :(' I thought two kisses was reasonable enough, right? It doesn't seem like something is going on inside me. I waited for a while but finally got a message back from her. 'Not really. Please can you come over?xx'. I had no idea why but my stomach did a little flip. Was it possible that I, liked her? But I'd known this girl since she was born! Hell, I remember the day Uncle Daniel and Aunt Alex took her home from the hospital! Even though I was two at the time, I had a pretty good memory. I'd seen her when she was 4 and became obsessed with tutu's, when she was 6 and had her hair in plaits, when she turned 13 and thought that she could take over the world just because she was a teenager.

And what could be wrong with her? What was the matter? I'd find out. That was my mission for the end of the day.

"I'm going for a jog" I told Skye. She'd want to tag along if she knew that I was going over to Willow's and I'm guessing that she didn't want her there.

"Okay" she didn't turn around because she was watching some girly programme about girly stuff.

I grabbed my house keys and jogged out of the house. I hoped that she was alright. She said that she wasn't okay. So I ran there because I didn't want her to be hurt or anything.

When I arrived at her front door I waited for a minute because I didn't want to seem desperate. I calmed my breathing down and then knocked. I heard footsteps down her stairs and she opened the door. She looked beautiful as always, blonde hair, green eyes. She had the best green eyes. They were like the jungle. They were so bright.

"Hey" I breathed, I had to speak at some point. "Now you've got to tell me what's the matter." I leaned my elbow on the door frame for support and looked straight at her. She had mini frown lines in between her eyebrows and I knew that something was stressing her out. I always knew when something was. I got really worried then.

"O-ok, come in" she whispered. Why did she whisper? And stutter? I walked in the house and followed her into the lounge where I shut the door behind us. I assumed that we were alone because this was Seb's football time and as I said before, our parents had gone on a trip. I saw her huddled up on the couch so I sat close to her. She looked really vulnerable. I just wanted to comfort her and make everything better.

"You going to tell me what's going on now?" I asked her with one eyebrow up.

She turned pale and silent. She didn't look like she was ready to speak but I pressed her.

"Is it about that soppy tweet you put on a few weeks ago?" I smirked at her and nudged her. I pretended like I was joking about it but I had a part of me that hated it. Because she either meant Ryan or she'd met some other guy. She turned a light pink. So it was about the tweet! Maybe I wasn't the right person to talk about this. I mean I'm a guy, isn't this what girls talk about to other girls?

She still wasn't talking and so I sighed.

And then a thought came into my head. I terrible one. If she was then that would be the end of the world! Oh God she couldn't be?

"Oh God! You're not pregnant are you?" I said outragedly to her.

She turned to me now and screamed which I didn't expect. "Oh my God how can you think that? No! I'm a virgin!" I saw her shake. She was gorgeous when she was mad. Wait, what? Did I seriously just think that?

"Sorry, just checking" I laughed. I poked her cheek to try and cheer her up and make the frown lines go away and I saw her face turn bright pink.

"You're blushing a lot more" I pointed out. She was! It was probably the wrong thing to say though because her face turned red from another blush.

"I guess it's just my age" she mumbled.

We sat in silence for a few minutes and it was driving me insane!

"Will you just tell me! You obviously didn't bring me over to just sit with you so please!" I begged her.

She closed her eyes and I thought that I'd annoyed her now so I wrapped my arm around her shoulders. I wanted to wrap it around her waist but I told that part of me to shut up. She edged away from me and now I felt truly offended. I didn't have a disease or anything!

"What's the matter?" I asked one final time.

She was facing away from me. "You'll hate me if I tell you" she croaked and I saw a tear escape from her eye. This was really serious.

"Of course I won't! I'd never hate you" I told her softly, and it was true. I could never hate her, no matter what she did.

She turned to face me now and I was so relieved. She was going to finally tell me.

"You pinky swear?" Willow whispered to me.

I let out a short chuckle. We hadn't made the pinky swear since we were little. "I pinky swear." We interlocked pinkys and stamped our thumbs to seal the deal. We kept hold of each other's pinkys and I looked down at them and back up to her, just waiting. It was the longest wait ever.

"Tyler" she spoke and then took a big breath. "I think, I think I like you".

It took a while for that to process through my brain. How could she like me? She'd seen me through all of the disgusting times and she liked me? How? I mean, I knew I liked her now but how could she like me?

"Like, like me like me?" My voice was a little high pitched. I still couldn't think straight.

"Yeah. I mean, I don't think. I know" she gulped and I felt her hands shake as we were still holding pinkys.

I bit my lip. I was still confused about how she could like me but I heard her breath get caught in her throat. I don't know why?

"Are you sure?" I asked her again.

She let out a nervous laugh. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure". I guess she was. So this is what she'd been worrying about? And this was why she'd been avoiding Skye. And that meant...that tweet was about me!

I was now thinking about all of my feelings towards her and just had an urge to kiss her. I decided to tell her how I felt now. I looked directly in her green eyes and it was like I was hypnotised.

"Well that's pretty weird, seeing as I like you too. Like you, like you" I admitted to her.

I saw her eyes widen.

"You're not just saying that because I'm saying that right?" She asked me quickly. She seemed so nervous. I was too, this had never happened before. I mean, yeah I've dated a few girls but I'd never really felt like this.

"I'm not just saying that because you're just saying that" I told her.

"Oh my God, this is like a huge deal" She breathed with her eyes still wide.

"Don't think about that right now" I whispered to her and leaned towards Willow. My heart was racing at 100mph. We kept our little fingers together as I kissed her. Like I'd never kissed anybody before. None of those girls that I'd dated before mattered now. Because this was the one I wanted. And I knew that I'd made the right choice.

----------------------------------------------

Hiiii! Please vote and comment! It really means a lot knowing that people are actually enjoying this story. I'm always making up new scenarios before bed of what could happen in this book so please vote and comment :)