15. Eventful Day

The picture above is Ryan except he has dark hair in my mind

----------------------------------------------

I heard the front door open and Willow ran into the living room where I was and started bawling and I hugged her tightly. I comforted her and soothed her, occasionally reminding her to breathe. This was all his fault again and I knew it. Ryan. It always was, every time she cried it was always about him. And then she'd run to me and bawl her eyes out and then I'd tell her to leave him and then she'd make an excuse for him. It was the way this worked. He'd always do something, cheat on her, steal off of her, etc. In the most polite way I could put it; he's an asshole. But he'd done this too much now and it had to be stopped.

"What's it this time? What's he done?" I soothingly asked her as nicely as I could.

"He cheated on me" she cried and stuttered. She pulled away now and I handed her a tissue. Her face had turned beet root red, her eyes were swollen and her light blonde hair was stuck to her face from the tears. She tried to wipe away her smudged mascara as I pulled her hair back from her face.

"Again? Willow that the sixth time now! Just dump him. Please! He's not good for you!"

"I can't" she whined. "Don't you see?"

"Why?" I outragedly said to her. "Because I love him" she sniffled with a small smile. That innocent smile. But that dumb one too.

"You don't! Love isn't cheating and lying. Love is amazing and respectful. Trust me, this is something but I hell know that it isn't love"

She screamed at me now "It is! I love him so much. He's just having a rough time". Here we go with the excuses.

I breathed heavily. "Willow, if you don't do something about this, then I will".

She turned to me now. "Skye, no. You can't! Please don't!" She pleaded. She grabbed hold of my hands and begged. "Please don't do this" she was crying again.

"I have to" I said and called Tyler. He knew I wanted him to drive me and we walked out of the door and Willow followed us. Me and Tyler got into the car.

"Skye, please don't do this! You're only going to make things worse" she screamed and cried at the same time but I ignored her. I told Tyler the address and we sped off. He didn't ask any questions about where we were going. That was one of the many great things about him. When we arrived he stayed in the car. I walked up to the door and I heard loud music being played inside. He lived here on his own. With the occasional 'friends'. Instead of knocking I barged straight in. I saw him sat on the couch playing a violent video game. I slapped him on his black hair and he stood up and turned around ready to hit me.

"Skye, baby, what do I owe the pleasure?" He smiled wrapping his arm around me. He was drunk, again, like he always was. His appearance was rough. He wore a skull top, black leather pants and black shoes. I pushed him away and he fell into a lampshade.

"Stay away from me! And stay away from Willow" I said with as much venom as possible.

"You don't mean that" he smirked at me, walking slowly back to me but I stood my ground.

"Stay away from Willow" I repeated.

"And why couldn't Willow tell me this herself" he stroked my hair, way too close for my liking but I still stood my ground. He stunk of booze and weed which he sold from upstairs.

"Because I am. And I'm saying back off for her".

"Or what?" He murmured.

"Or you'll get a whole much worse than this". I couldn't stand him any longer. I kneed him as hard as I could in the crotch. Which was very hard. He bent over and I kicked him to the ground. I stood on his arm and he yelled in pain and then I spat on him.