26. We are Family

Hey guysss. So I thought I'd explain who plays who in this chapter. I totally didn't copy from Harry Potter O.O , Okay so Ryker is played by Rupert Grint, Harriet is played by Emma Watson, Fred is played by James Phelps and yes Teddy is the Teddy from Harry Potter. Copyright I know, sorry JKRowling. And Sian is played by Sacha Parkinson who isn't in Harry Potter but I imagine her as the character. Okay, onwards with the story!

Today was the day that my uncles, aunties and cousins were all coming over. It was a sunny day, considering that it was September. The leaves had fallen from the trees and the sun was out. I was hanging out at the band house with the band, my mum would call me when they were over. Me and Ty were the oldest cousins. We had my Uncle Fred who was my mums oldest brother. Uncle Fred, my Uncle Ryker and my mum all had red hair. He was married to my Auntie Sian. They'd adopted Teddy who was now 16 so he wasn't that far off me and Ty. He had just turned 16 so he was around 6 months younger than me. He liked to vary his hair colour and I wondered what it would be this time. They also had another child, Lottie who was the cutest thing. She was 6 with blonde curly hair like her mothers. She was adorable.

Then there was my Uncle Ryker and my Auntie Harriet. They had Jarrod who was 8 and had brown hair, Charlie who was 6 and had red hair, Logan who was 4 and had brown hair and then there was baby Scarlett who was named after her hair colour. She was 1. They were all coming over and I was going to introduce them to Dougie.

We were in the band house now in the lounge watching the music channel. We were trying to make a vlog to put onto Tom's YouTube channel but it was harder than we thought because Danny was really hyper. And I mean really hyper.

"Hi everyone" Tom waved to the video recorder that I was holding. All of the boys were sat on the floor in front of me looking at the camera. The TV was still playing behind them.

"Hiii" the rest of the band echoed after him.

"Ok, so on today's vlog I have the rest of the band here with me today and we're going to play a game. Called tattoo roulette." All the guys had a scared yet excited look on their faces. "So in tattoo roulette we put four pieces of paper into a hat" Tom said putting one in a hat.

"Two of these pieces of paper have a 'No' on them" Harry demonstrated, showing a No.

"And two of these, have an 'Oh Sh*t'" Dougie said, showing the paper like Harry did.

"We put them into a hat, shuffle them around a bit" Danny shuffled the hat. "And then it's time to pick out the paper.

"Now" Tom began again. "If you get a 'No' you're okay and saved. If you get an 'Oh Sh*t' you have to go into the tattoo parlour with the other person who got the same paper and it's a battle. Of rock, paper, scissors. Whoever wins doesn't have to get the tattoo but whoever loses has to get a tattoo of the rest of the bands choice" Tom explained.

"Are you guys ready?" Harry nervously asked.

"Aaaaaghhhhh!" Danny screamed. "Can I go first?"

"Okay" Harry said, passing him the hat. Danny took a deep breath and then took out a piece of paper and unravelled it.

"YESSSS!" He screamed and showed the camera his 'No'.

"Crap" Dougie muttered.

"Your turn Doug" Tom mumbled, they were all nervous now but Danny was dancing.

Dougie took the hat and slowly picked out a piece of paper. 'Oh Sh*t'. He put his head in his hands. "Dougie!!!! WHY?!" I screamed from the back of the camera.

"My turn" Harry breathed and he took out a piece of paper. He looked at it and threw it on the floor and stood up and walked away with his head in his hands. "Whyyy?" He cried. 'Oh Sh*t'.