20. Kiss and Tell

I heard stomping coming from upstairs and a bit of yelling. I looked up and frowned. What were those boys doing? I was at my house on the couch. My mum and dad were out for the day for a bit of 'them' time. In the house it was just me, Ty and Seb. They were upstairs in the games room. I was waiting for Doug to come around and I told him to just let himself in when he needed too. Willow was at dance practice so I was kind of bored out of my mind. I looked down at my phone and checked Twitter again. It had been a week since the interview and guess how many followers I'd gained? Guess! 47,000! That's right! 47,000 new followers! I now had 147,000. I already had 100,000 before because of my mum and dad and everything. The thing was, I'd been receiving hardly any hate. I just couldn't believe it! I'd been receiving compliments and how me and Doug were so cute together instead! I'd had a few hate messages but they were nothing really. I guess the GD fandom was quite clearly the best. I decided to go and check out what Ty and Seb were doing. I arrived at the door and opened it up just a little bit to see Seb and Ty dancing crazily to the TV. They were on Just Dance! Mine and Willows game!

"I'm so gunna beat you" Tyler said to Seb.

"With my moves? I don't think so mate" Seb answered, shimmying his body in time to the music. I couldn't help but burst out with laughter. They both turned around to face me and I opened up the door still laughing.

"Did you like my moves babe" Seb winked jokingly. He always flirted with me but we knew nothing would ever happen. It was too weird.

"I did. You both looked gorgeous" I laughed again, still clutching my stomach as my eyes were nearly watering. I felt an arm behind me hold my waist and knew Dougie was here.

"Hey" I turned around and kissed him.

"Ew. I thought I said no more of that" my brother went into protective mode.

"Oh shut up and go back to dancing" I retorted at him. Me and Dougie started to walk back down the hall to my room as I heard Seb shout "If you need me babe I'll be working out in here."

I started to laugh again and Dougie looked down at me. We arrived in my room and sat on the top of my bed.

"What was all that about?" Dougie mumbled with his head down, nodding it in Seb's direction down the hall.

I looked at him. "Oh please! You don't have to be jealous honey" I teased him.

"I'm not jealous" he said in a high pitched voice.

I brought Doug's face up to look at me. "Nothing's going to happen with Seb" I giggled.

"Well he's a good looking guy. You're telling me nothing's ever happened between you two?"

I paused. "Um, no" I was the one to look down now.

I felt Dougie gape at me. "What happened?"

"Do you really want to know?" I sighed at him. I didn't want to tell him the story! It was so embarassing! I'd never spoken about this to anybody and neither had Seb.

"Yeah I do" Dougie crossed his arms.

"Okay" I huffed. "So I went to his house one day looking for Willow and it was just Seb there" I whispered to him. I didn't want Seb to find out that I'd told Dougie or Tyler to find out full stop. "He told me Willow was at dance practise. So I said I'd just go but he invited me in. So I stayed and we went into his room" Dougie tensed up. "Oh God no!" I said outragedly to him. "Nothing like that happened!"

"Well I don't know where this story's heading do I?" He said.

"Okay, I'll carry on. So we went into his room and we sat on his bed and we talked for a while. And then something happened and it was like we both thought the same thing. We both thought that we were like, made for each other because you know, the whole my brothers his friend and his sisters my friend. So we both leaned in and kissed. We kissed for about ten seconds and then had to pull apart"