Chapter 13 - who can I run to?

A/N this chapter is very graphic and violent please read at your free will also this maybe a trigger warning for some 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

I grabbed Lucas by the hand and rushed out side the school. There was no way I was about to get caught by kyles crazy ass. We power walked to his car. A red Camaro ZL1 with cream leather interior on the inside.

 A red Camaro ZL1  with cream leather interior on the inside

We were driving down the highway in complete silence. "What was that about?" He asked me breaking the Silence. I looked over at him to embarrassed to answer the question. "Aight well look you don't have to tell me, but I want you to know I'm not trying to get you in any kind of beef you feel me?" He said to me while focusing on the road. "Yeah I know and I'm sorry, it's just Kyle I don't know what's up with him." I said honestly. He looked over at me and lifted his eyebrow.

"Kyle Johnson?" He asked. I nodded and replied, "yeah Kyle Johnson." I said reluctantly. He gave me a smirk and chuckled. "What?" I asked confused by his response. "Kyle and I go way back, we used to be bestfriends , but then after my brother died we just I don't know drifted apart I guess," he said never taking his eyes off the road. "I'm sorry to hear that how old was he."

"He was sixteen he wanted to go pro, until he was caught in the cross fire of two rival drug gangs." He said. I could see something in his eyes like it still bothered him, why would kyle act like he didn't know him. He shook it off and just kept driving. We pulled up to his house he lived in a beautiful home in the hills of Rancho." This is your house?" I asked with my mouth wide open. "Yeah its home I guess." He replied to me nonchalant.

His house was huge nothing you would ever see in the hood. Beautiful walk way and flowers all around. We walked into the house and into the living room . I sat down and he asked if I wanted something to eat or drink. As we were studying my phone kept going off non stop but I couldn't focus on it I had to get this paper done.

"You must be real popular." Lucas said to me
With a smirk on his face. I looked over at him like he was crazy." Not at all everyone hates me
At school I just don't know why." I replied honestly. " Fuck them as long as you keep doing you and not focus on what they have to say let them be miserable." Lucas said pointing his finger at me. It was getting late so we decided it was time to wrap up and for me to head home.

As we were driving we were grooving out to cruisin by Smokey Robinson. Lucas turned the music down. "Lyric I would like to take you out sometime if your down." Lucas said keeping his eyes focused on the road. I looked over at him shocked I had never been asked on a date before. I thought about what Kyle said what did he mean? What was his intentions? "Can I have sometime to think about it and let you know?" I asked nervously. "Take yo time lil mama ain't no rush.

We pulled up to my house and I waved goodbye to Lucas I surprisingly got a lot of work done. I walked up to my house when I heard screaming from the inside. "PLEASE STOP!" It was Quiana. What was she doing here? I walked in to see all the girls and Kyle and his crew standing in the doorway near my room." What's going on?!" I said confused and
Worried.

"They won't open the door and I have no clue what's going on in there !" Lanise said frantically. "Who?!" I asked confused as to what she was talking about. "Quiana and Damien!" I looked over at a calm Kyle. "Aren't you going to do something?" I asked confused." That's not my problem she shouldn't be fucking on the homies." "I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL YOU BITCH!" I heard Damien yell. I remembered that I had a key to my door took it out and unlocked it.

When I barged in Quiana was half naked
And Damien was on top of her beating the fuck out of our wall trying not to lay a hand on Quiana . "Damien get the fuck off her!" I ran and yelled as I tried to push him off of her. Damien Swung me and I hit my head on the corner of the dresser feeling dazed I stayed On the floor holding my head. "Damien please stop, calm down!" I said screaming. Kyle ran in and grabbed Damien holding him back he was telling him to calm down." TELL THEM, TELL THEM WHAT YOU DID YOU FRAUD ASS BITCH."

I looked at Quiana she looked at me then everyone else with fear in her eyes. "IM SORRY!" She yelled. She took a razor she had hidden away in her sock and slit her wrist."NO! Call 911 now!" Jazmyn yelled. I was shocked I couldn't move what was she hiding that was so bad that she had to take it this far.......