Chapter 31- Morning After

The next morning I woke up with a big grin on my face, I couldn't think about anything else either than what had just happened between Kyle and me, I would be lying if I didn't say I was feeling like I was on cloud nine right now. I turned over to see a very peaceful and relaxed Kyle laying next to me. I was happy he wasn't going to pull the fuck boy move by leaving and telling me to find a way home or that his driver would take me home. I guess it is safe to say Kyle Johnson is not a complete asshole. "Mmmm you should take a picture mami it will last longer." Shit, he caught me staring at him, maybe I should just pretend to be asleep. "No need to act like your ass is sleep I know you're up already baby", He said with a grin on his face.

"How did you even know I was up your eyes were closed," I asked confused by how he even knew I was staring at him. "I've been up for 30 minutes you looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake you up, which sucks because I planned on waking you up by eating that juicy pussy of yours." I looked at him hurt I would have loved that, just thinking about his tongue going in circles around my clit and lips sucking on it, him eating my pussy like it's his last meal.

its almost like he read my mind because he grabbed me and pulled me closer to him, he licked his fingers, and in circular motions, he rubbed on my clit, he pushed his middle finger into my pussy in and out, and the shit felt so good it made me want him more than I wanted him the night before. "mmm yes daddy play with my clit just like". I moaned out into his ear as I rubbed my fingers through his hair. He stared me into my eyes and started to make his way down to my already rock-hard nipples.

he picked me up and put me on his shoulder with my pussy facing his face. "You ready for me again mami?" he said to me in a tone that said he was about to go to work on my pussy again. He gripped my ass and moved my pussy closer to his face, as he started to lick on my pussy he smacked my ass letting me know he was in charge in the bedroom. Then he sucked on my clit almost making me scream loud as fuck. "AH YES DADDY LIKE THAT", I yelled out I couldn't help it, it felt so good it made me want him to keep going until the moon came out. He brought me down to the bed and then laid me down on my stomach, he began eating my pussy from behind, and at this point my pussy is already soaking wet.

He gripped me by my titties and whispered in my ear and said "are you ready for some morning dick baby?" I turned around and looked at him with a grin and said, "you know im ready daddy" just when he was about to slide his big as dick inside of me his phone rang , I tried to convince him to not answer and lets keep fucking, but he said it was a unkown number and could be important. He answered and the person on the other end said they needed to talk in person, something about a story not making sense or adding up.

The person on the other end of the phone must have said something that really angered Kyle because with what felt like the speed of light he lifted me up off the bed and yelled in my face, "ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY LYRIC?, WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?" I looked at him more confused then ever i had no clue what this nigga was talking about. "Kyle what the fuck are you talking about?" i said yelling at the top of my lungs. "Why the fuck were you meeting up with Luca after what had just happened to you? are you stupid or are you dumb? or maybe a little bit of both.

Ouch that hurt, why the fuck would he say some mean hurtful shit like that? I got up to grab my shit and go when i was tossed down onto the bed. "Kyle i dont need this shit from you, all he wanted to do was talk is that so hard to believe?" I said to him already starting to feel upset with the way he was acting and yelling at me. I got up once again and once again i was brought down onto the bed but this time Kyle flipped me over onto my stomach and pulled my pants and panties down. "Kyle what are you doing?" I asked confused and scared of what he was about to do. "What does it look like lyric im finishing what i started." Kyle said to me in a frustrated tone. "It doesnt even matter Kyle the mood had been killed." I said confused on why he wanted to try and continue.

"Lyric now is not the time for you to be questioning my actions." He walked over to the drawer and pulled out two bandanas he tied my hands together with one then he tied the other bandana around my eyes. "Kyle what are you doing?" I asked scared of what was going on, he tugged on the bandana tied to my hands and pulled me back towards him gribbed my ass then smacked and jiggled it. "Dont lie to me Lyric its just going to piss me off more" kyle said in a  stern voice. "Do you like him?" Kyle asked me i can tell he's pissed by his tone of voice. "What?! no!" i said trying to reassure him his crazy ass is the only one i like.

He pulled me back towards him again the time by my hair he used his other hand and spread my cheeks to let his rock hard dick slide into my pussy. "Kyle what are you-" I started to say when i was interrupted by him yelling, "Lyric dont say anything else to me, im about to show you who this pussy belongs to, im frustrated and i need to fuck now so just sit back and enjoy me giving you you angry dick." Kyle said to me through gritted teeth, I cant even lie to you that shit most defiently turned me on. He grabbed me by my hips and slid his dick in and out, then he pulled back just a little and slammed into my tight pussy. "Whos pussy is this?!" Kyle yelled out to me.

I cant even lie the shit turned me on everytime he asked me that. "Its yours daddy its yours!" I yell out to this crazy muthafucka, if i had to imgine what crazy toxic dick felt like this would be it right here. He was pounding the fuck out of my pussy, gripping on my titties, hips and ass and we were both ready to bust until his phone rang and a female voice said "you gonna leave me out here standing at your front door cause you fucking or are you going to open it for your  mother?"

HIS MOTHER?!